Note to New Members ×

Apex Sport Plate released!

Thanks for the reply re-plate height.Final clarification. That measurement is with the plate on the board measured at the middle of plate and board. The reason i ask is that it would be nice if referring to stack height everyone was sure they are discussing the same (from now on referred to Standard Stack Height Point) common reference point. Thanks !

I did get a chance to ride the Apex sports for a few times before sending it back. The Plate worked well, it was pretty stiff and very very heavy. I really like the fact that you could unmount the plate with 4 screws on the side instead of having to take off the bindings like most other plates to have access to the holes. Those 4 screws on the side kept on coming loose I had to check them every 2 hours and re-tight. In the little time I used it I also broke one of the sliders.

I have now bought a Donek plate and very happy with it. Softer torsionally about the same height.

• 3 weeks later...