Note to New Members ×

nice or not

buster

Hurray for NICE! Buster, I have to object to being described as a "hillbilly"...I think "dirtbag" is much more accurate. :)

So the 2012 dates are Feb 20-26? Is that right?

Also, I found this interesting <a href="http://www.theidahocastle.com/index.html">vacation rental</a>...can we find 10 people who want to split this?

Hurray for NICE! Buster, I have to object to being described as a "hillbilly"...I think "dirtbag" is much more accurate. :)

So the 2012 dates are Feb 20-26? Is that right?

Also, I found this interesting <a href="http://www.theidahocastle.com/index.html">vacation rental</a>...can we find 10 people who want to split this?

Castle looks pretty cool for sure. I might step in to fill a spot but I am not the joiner (housing) type. Tend to be more the "Show up and if nothing turns up I will sleep in the truck type". This works pretty good most of the time, being single and all. Doesn't work quite as well on houseboats but still works. :eplus2:

Speaking of which, how are you and your lovely wife doing on your summer projects?? :biggthump

We haven't locked in anything with Schwietzer management yet but a local planning session (lakeside BBQ) is in the works, and feb 20-26 are the dates we're planning for.

Pusbag intends to push for more early load days but we should be able to pull off at least what we had last year, a mix for the week of pow & premium cord (hopefully more than *4f) with bluebird for early loads.

PS I totally embrace my hillbillydom

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB3rGZBpmg8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="345">PPS maybe we can atract another Angry Skier

Castle looks pretty cool for sure. I might step in to fill a spot but I am not the joiner (housing) type. Tend to be more the "Show up and if nothing turns up I will sleep in the truck type". This works pretty good most of the time, being single and all. Doesn't work quite as well on houseboats but still works. :eplus2:

Speaking of which, how are you and your lovely wife doing on your summer projects?? :biggthump

Hey Bryan! Playing it by ear sounds good to me -- it's still 1/2 a year away after all. Two thumbs way up for the first year of NICE -- hope that you can make it out in 2012.

Erin and I have been slackers this summer. A little bit of painting and some gardening, but that's about it: I bet you've been a lot more productive!

BTW, I realized I still have the BTSs you loaned me during the winter...:smashfrea ...my bad. I'll ping you via e-mail.

Cool Dan! I believe you had just put in a really cool paver patio with larger squares and rock.

Give me a shout and come on by! I have been busy for sure. Between my folks projects and mine, I have an on going backlog that seems never ending.

I am getting closer to a "Cover" approval on the addition. It is now back burner until another project gets done.

Hope you found a good mix on the BTS system. Bryan

Maybe we can have a few of our FineLineClub members to stop by before the weather turns? Steve P from Idaho might stop for a few days and do Tline. That would be a good time?

Hey Bryan, thanks for the invite, I would love to see how your house is coming along. It would be great to get together when Steve P is here, but I'm in Seattle from 8/25 - 8/28, so wouldn't be able to make it when he's here, unless he stays a bit longer. I'll drop you a line when I'm back in town.

Thanks for remembering our patio :) Having seen what Buell and Rebecca do, I hesitate to call what we did "landscaping", but we did get some plants in around the patio and have been enjoying hanging out there.

:biggthump

Hey Bryan, thanks for the invite, I would love to see how your house is coming along. It would be great to get together when Steve P is here, but I'm in Seattle from 8/25 - 8/28, so wouldn't be able to make it when he's here, unless he stays a bit longer. I'll drop you a line when I'm back in town.

Thanks for remembering our patio :) Having seen what Buell and Rebecca do, I hesitate to call what we did "landscaping", but we did get some plants in around the patio and have been enjoying hanging out there.

Looks like if Steve comes , it will be a week later now.

I really liked what you two did. I am going to use pavers for the driveway.

Yes, I wish I could afford Buell and Rebecca. Their work is amazing. The stuff of top magazine spreads!!! I am not sure what they can do with my favorite elements. 1/4" minus crushed gravel and soil sterilizer :eplus2::eek:

I forget where I was when we talked last. I try to keep good beer in the frig.