Note to New Members ×

Sun-burned scalp?

Arclite

So I went out wakeboarding/tubing today.

I come home to see my average sun-burn marks, but for some reason when I touch my head it stings a bit.

Sure enough, I go in the bathroom and look in the mirror; My scalp is pink.

....How the hell did that happen? :freak3:

be careful I got sun poisoning on my scalp once so bad that my hair didn't grow back for a few months. spent 2 months on steroids nasty blisters etc. My dermatologist said it probably contributed to my present baldness. wear a hat that solves most issues

be careful I got sun poisoning on my scalp once so bad that my hair didn't grow back for a few months. spent 2 months on steroids nasty blisters etc. My dermatologist said it probably contributed to my present baldness. wear a hat that solves most issues

I usually do. But I forgot to bring one this trip.

I usually do. But I forgot to bring one this trip.

My brother kite surfs, he never hits the water without a helmet more for the sun protection than the chance for concussion. hell I started wearing something under my helmet to prevent tanned leopard spots through vent holes......

love the bald scene on Sienfeld

http://youtu.be/dM9Jpf-ADYc

Seinfeld is the best. George looks ridiculous with that thing on. And I love Elaine's....uh...honestly.

Every girl knows that you always put sunscreen on the part in your hair. I've burned mine once or twice, and in the applying process of the sunscreen it should always be mined, like the back of your neck or your ears (boys!!).