Note to New Members ×

Virus on ebay

You're welcome :)

Funny, my friend was just telling me the other day that when his apartment got raided he found all his xbox and computer stuff at the local pawn shop. When I saw that the ebay listing was from a pawn shop, a question mark definitely popped up. Let us know how it goes

The authorities have been notified. It will now be held by them as evidence in the case against the accused. I will be happy when this over with and the board is back in my posession.

Many many thanks to you NickG. I owe you at least a beer if our paths cross in the future.

Damn Chris, didn't know you got a board jacked. How cool is it that a BOLer is helping you get it back. Thanks Fin, Michelle, and all the moderators that make this happen.

Invite the perp to SES next year. We can take him down to the garage and let him know what we really think about him.

Thank God is wasn't Tinkerbell!

Sadly the person accused was my best friend...not anymore.

I ended up filing a police report, not sure if they issued a warrant for his arrest yet. I will be happy when this whole thing is over with and the board is back in my posession.