Note to New Members ×

Sims regular burner asym

xacta168

Hi Dan,

I would like to stay in the 162 range as I do know that the burners come in 160, 162, 188 and 193 I believe.

I am open to interesting offers though, the longest board I ride now is a 170 Hooger Booger Booster.

I am also looking for an Aggression Stealth regular Asym.

Thanks

Greg

Hi Dan,

I would like to stay in the 162 range as I do know that the burners come in 160, 162, 188 and 193 I believe.

I am open to interesting offers though, the longest board I ride now is a 170 Hooger Booger Booster.

Thanks

Greg

Interesting tastes you have. What angles do you typically run? You like them narrow?

Hi Dan,

Thanks

Greg

I don't have one to sell, I was just curious -- the longer Burners with the split tail tend to be in more demand than the 162 length.

I do have a Sims Burner 162 with Burton Plate Bindings, 45 on the front and 50 on the rear still trying to dial the angles in, I am new to plate bindings and I love it.

I also have a Gromel Stiletto 171 a 160 Hot Logical regular Asym, Hooger Booger Xacta168 all mountain, Hooger Booger Booster 170, Burton Amp 6, I also have a Hooger Booger Goofy Asym Comp SL 154 that has never touched the snow as it is a Virgin board with no inserts ever put in the board.

I wear a size seven 1/2 shoe so the narrow boards are not a problem for me.

I would love to get the Virus Asym but that is way out of my price range right now.

Greg