Note to New Members ×

Nationals Week Ride Thread 2011

*Ace*

Figured this would make it easy for people to look and see where other hardbooters are riding while they are in Summit County for USASA Nationals.

I myself am going to be in town April 4-10 and plan to ride all over Summit.

From what I have heard from the since BANNED Snowman, a group of people will be getting together at Abasin on Thursday April 7. Lets try and get a large group together if possible.

So post up!

What an awesome day today. Saw some great races, enjoyed the sun, great snow and incredible riders. MR.JOHN DEERE, Polaris, GlenC, Steph, Alex, Eric, Bruce, Snowman, Ace, Fin, Steve, Ice and myself throwin' down on the Supa Bee side. Man that was fun!

It was great to meet and ride with all of you out of towners. Good luck with the rest of the competition.

Ink

• 11 months later...

I have heard from Bomber that a number of people attending Nationals have asked to borrow boards for their race. While both of us would prefer not to have demos sitting at the top of the course not being demoed, I have a bit of a solution. I do have a few 185 rev prototypes on hand still, so I will ensure that I have them in the tent. These boards will be made available to individuals wishing to race on them and of course can be purchased during the event. I will not take sign ups for them, they will be lent out on a first come first served basis though. With luck we will have enough on hand for those wishing to borrow a board for their race.