Note to New Members ×

3 Strap Binding

Rocker_Binding

I think Mr. Doyle might have a problem with you using his platform, and his forum to solicit business...
Ahh. I didn't think of that when I posed my question. I was thinking of using his 2nd board kit w/the Rocker binding for softboots. My apologies, Fin. I hope I didn't start anything

True. However he doesn't advertise on the Catek forum?

All points well taken.

agreed, also, being a softboot binding there's no competition there

but, that just means fin needs to make a softboot binding call it the TDS

I'm also interested in your binding if it can be fitted to td cant disks and allows 2nd board kit to be separated from the board without separating the baseplate and cant disk, like td3.

It might be better to put any further notice in vendor announcement section of this forum, though...

I would think that any aluminum base soft binder could be drilled to mount to TD3 base plates using the existing toe/heel block mount holes. Without the soft binding center disc in place, you should be able to access the TD3 center disc mount bolts to adjust or remove the whole assembly as a unit.

3 well placed slots drilled into the softy base plate to access the TD3 base plate to center disc screws would even allow angle adjustments.

TD3_baseplate_350.jpgTD3_2nd_parts_350.jpg

If the softy bases are beefy enough you might be able to use the 2nd board kit w/out the td3 base plate.

40144_10150118030223242_687258241_7865258_7906057_n.jpg