Note to New Members ×

Shipping from Deuthland?

eastcoasticerider

A Factory Prime is not worth the hassle and cost, unless it is some kind of collector's item or has very special meaning to you.

Without even looking, I would place a tall wager that there is a better board in in our classifieds right now, in the US. Look for used Priors, Doneks, Coilers, Volkls, Nideckers, F2s, etc.

with difficulty. you'll likely have to pay import duties as well.

Importing ski/snowboards into the U.S. from Europe is duty free. Your biggest expense will be international shipping. I've used DHL in the past with good service. If the seller wants paid in Euros, your local bank will charge an additional fee for the conversion. Like Jack said, I don't know if I would go through the hassle for a FP.

A Factory Prime is not worth the hassle and cost, unless it is some kind of collector's item or has very special meaning to you.

Without even looking, I would place a tall wager that there is a better board in in our classifieds right now, in the US. Look for used Priors, Doneks, Coilers, Volkls, Nideckers, F2s, etc.

+1, not worth the shipping costs especially for an FP. For the price you'll be paying to ship it, it actually may cost more than the FP, plus you're dealing with an exchange rate which means you are paying more for the FP than buying it in the US.

wish it was the same in the other direction. ;)

Why not take a vacation in the US, and then take the boards back with you. No one checks whether you took the board(s) out with you. The savings offset some of the trip cost. Plenty of people here would take a delivery for you, and hold it until you come over. What's VAT now. 20% ?