Note to New Members ×

I almost sold this!

utahdeafcarver

Pics below are of an O'Sin 4807 178 cm with a customized tail (cut by Dennis Nazari at Salty Peaks!)

I was thinking of selling this board until today...

Snowbasin got about 1 foot of fresh powder today (not much for Utah). I took this baby up there for some fun and...

What was I thinking?! :eek:

Yes, I ride it with TD1's. (No, the front binding isn't mounted at that angle, it was loose when I took this pic.) This is one sick powder board! I'm only 5'5" and 140 lbs soaking wet! This board is sweet, even in the trees. And it carves well.

Today was the most fun I had so far this season! I just wanted to share the good vibes! Get out there and get YOUR fun, however you like it. :biggthump

post-197-141842333219_thumb.jpg

post-197-141842333221_thumb.jpg

three bastar tourist kids volvo wagon with saltpeak sticker on the window almost drive into my car and toss paper and food from the window into back of a truck. what the hell do you feed your children, salt?

Its ok...that filthy white car and cool sticker will be easy to find this week kids...yes because I was not the one who saw you hit his truck with food and trash, but I am helpful for him to find you and thank you as soo as he can

three bastar tourist kids volvo wagon with saltpeak sticker on the window almost drive into my car and toss paper and food from the window into back of a truck. what the hell do you feed your children, salt?

Its ok...that filthy white car and cool sticker will be easy to find this week kids...yes because I was not the one who saw you hit his truck with food and trash, but I am helpful for him to find you and thank you as soo as he can

what?

When I first got into hard boots, Dennis was a great support to me. He set me up with everything I needed. That was 12 years ago. My 4807 was the last board I bought from him (I can't even remember when that was). Last time I was in his shop, he still had a collection of Burton FPs and priced way too high. BodDea, thanks for the link; I know the Hardbooter guys better than I know Dennis. With all the other sources for good gear, I doubt I'll ever shop there again. Still, I LOVE his museum collection of old skateboards and snowboards.