Note to New Members ×

N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer Feb. 22-27. '11

b0ardski

Special thanks to the Nice Gang..Kram for the exciting drive up from Spokane in a white out.. if you need a pilot who can drive 80 by feel alone.. he's your guy!!:eek:

Troy and Russ thanks for the hospitality.. it was awesome!

To Friday.. that day alone made up for all of United Airline F. .ups!!:angryfire

And to my Safe and concerned for my safty..friend.. Chris K... thanks man.. hope your flight back was as smooth as mine...

I made it home early.. 50 minutes early we landed.. had a 170 mile tail wind from Denver direct to cleveland.. almost under 2 hours from wheels up.. amazing..:biggthump and to land to 12 inches of snow!! Sweet.. but won't last as I saw the forcast..

I have some interesting pictures that wil be post

Kram has about 300 so lets hope to see some of them soon!!

Cheers

Right Said Shred....:lurk:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Had a cold day but good groomers as a result of the it. So far we have had 40 booters from all across the country. Hope word gets out about the fun we've had. The early loads were once again awesome. Race course shut down on us early darn it, but tomorrow will be better hopefully. More to come soon.

NICE snow

Major dumpage this morning, here's a blurb from this mornings report.

"6 a.m.- I am lovin' listening to the groomers on the radio today- they are saying that their newly-laid corduroy is barely visabile 'cause it's snowing so much. Score."

NOAA is calling for up to 2' by tue.

I love the pow But I'm so happy we got a window of clear skies and good groom for our early loads.

Demoed a metal 175 FC and made some of the most solid, perfect heelside carves of my life.

Today with all the new snow I'm gonna try out the 200 hazelwood:eek:

Hey guys!

I was only able to be up for a short time Friday morning, but had a blast and was nice to meet some of you - hope you enjoyed our mountain! Here is a little vid I made, wish I could have taken more clips but the hands, and camera, both froze up on me! If anyone has an email list from the group, please pass this on as a momento of your week!

Mike

Hey guys!

I was only able to be up for a short time Friday morning, but had a blast and was nice to meet some of you - hope you enjoyed our mountain! Here is a little vid I made, wish I could have taken more clips but the hands, and camera, both froze up on me! If anyone has an email list from the group, please pass this on as a momento of your week!

Mike

Hey guys!

Mike

Without seeing someone boarding with ski poles in the video, this could have been shot anywhere. Fortunately you included the clock tower as a point of reference.

Wish I could have been a part of it.

Thanks Russ and Troy and Mark and Tanya and Sean(Mr.Donek) and Schweitzer for a great session!

For my last couple of NICE hours I had a blast doing Nastar with no practice on the Donek Plate; and then got reminded while going over the handlebars one gate from the finish of my 4th run why I should have practiced.I'll be feeling that lesson for awhile.Needless to say I called it a day at that point.That was my last run of NICE.

N.I.C.E. 2011 was great fun and a cool mini adventure what with the cat trip,the angry skier,getting lost 200 feet from the condo the blizzard of the century and so on:)

Thanks again!

Funny on my last run.. I met this really p...st female snowboarder on the cat track back from Stella chair.. we sat and talked.. about how our feet hurt from this bs cat track.. I guess it runs in the family hahahahha.. just remember your night in... doh... yea.. what an adventure getting in to the condo.. :):freak3:... but even just friday made up for all that was lost..

I hope your sis can show some of the little shooting she did on that run.. it was fun..

Im am thinking about next year already... sucks being on flat land...

You rock that Diablo!!

Thanks for the roast beef and the lasagne!!! :1luvu:

ps .. kinpa.. boss was pissed.. so I had to what I had to do.. funny thing is they gave me the best flight back in record time... or I would be home until well I would be able to write this until about 6 am tommorow..

RSS

Hey guys!

Mike

Thanks for the video! You know, considering what Mother Nature dealt us that week, I think the early load made everything worthwhile! (Even if I didn't win the poker hand!!!!) And I think the Basin Quad was the perfect place to do it! Thanks guys all for a great vacation!