Note to New Members ×

Video from Tyler Jewell

GeoffV

Cool video starting our own Fin Doyle. There is a thank you at the end to Jack and the ECES. We sponsored him for the Olympics.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6rNI_ce1Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6rNI_ce1Q?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

At 0:36 Fin says "Let's fix this..." and it's not a BBP they're working on...

Great vid from Tyler - nice to see such a shout-out to Jack and co.

btw - any one know what boots Tyler runs? mpp

Yeah Fin even does repair canadian stuff. Nice machines and tools he has overthere.

Hardboots Tyler: Northwave .950

Are they old?

About 97/98 they started to produce those boots (.900 and .950 and some other models which were from these shells). Don't know when they stopped producing. But it should be around 2000. You can still see them a lot in the Worldcup (|Schochbrothers for instance). And some european EC carvers like those boots too. I have had the .900 for some years when I rode a SWOARD. Definately nice boots, but I switched to SI and those aren't suitable for SI.