Note to New Members ×

Catek Bindings

nelsonboat

I order'd a pair of Catek OS2's a couple of weeks ago, to be sent 3day air. I havn't recieved them yet and I have gotten no response from Catek.

Has anyone else had this problem, or have I made a huge mistake

you will get your bindings eventually.

I order'd a pair of Catek OS2's a couple of weeks ago, to be sent 3day air. I havn't recieved them yet and I have gotten no response from Catek.

Has anyone else had this problem, or have I made a huge mistake

Try to get a refund and buy some bombers. Catek is shooting themselves in the foot by not being able to get gear out in a timely manner, and by not responding to correspondence.

Sorry you were not privy to the volumes of data about this issue before purchase. I've resorted to trying to locate Catek items used rather than deal with the company. This has been discussed to death here on Bomber over many months or a year even and the situation appears not to have been corrected at all.

What seems unhelpful, IMO, is the defending of the indefensible. Yes, Jeff used to answer his own phone - HE DOESN'T ANYMORE. Yes, the company used to correspond/respond in timely fashion electronically - NOT ANYMORE. They used to ship product something close to when it should have been - NOT ANYMORE. If the new standard is; "you'll get your bindings, eventually", then that is what the website should say, not "3-day". Catek is great product, this is not in dispute, but bad business is bad business.