Note to New Members ×

Short Vid-Kerven

Chubz

It's my brother and he would be down with putting a video together for me. We would need to gather video from the days of riding. MiniDV tape, SD cards preferably.

I was hoping to shoot more video at ECES last year but the snow was to hero the days i was there to pull out the camera.

As far as the guy in softies, close friend who hasnt converted yet and my brother went with the footage he could get his hands on.

The guy missed his calling, loves to edit to the point of over edit, but he loves doing it. He surprised me with this.

Hey Casper, your skills have grown since I rode with you, nice switch stuff to the point that I cant follow what your legs are doing and nice angles in some of your other videos. Is that Go Pro HD? If it is, I thought it had some editing issues.

Hey Casper, your skills have grown since I rode with you, nice switch stuff to the point that I cant follow what your legs are doing and nice angles in some of your other videos. Is that Go Pro HD? If it is, I thought it had some editing issues.

Thanks Chubz. No HD on my GoPro. My friend is getting ready to order the GoPro HD but i haven't heard of any issues. Have you heard anything specific? Cheers!

I havent played one, stepped away from gaming for a while, but was a BFV and BF2 fan. BFBC2 is simply unreal in graphics. Servers tend to get skill stacked, but good games every so often. Worth the purchase and let me know if you do, looking for good squad players.

• 1 month later...