Note to New Members ×

Dear Atreyu board, if you are out there....

Erik J

Dear Atreyu board, if you are out there, please come back to me.

The RED OCTOPUS haunts my dreams. You were like a ghost in the night - here....and then gone.

I have 100,000 Nepalese rupees and much livestock for trade.

Let's make this happen.

But everyone knows 600$ US is 45012.0000 Nepalese rupees, I'd suggest you hold out PSayceFan, and besides you don't want any of these guy's used animals, Now if you were to claim that you could carve it between the Wednesday carvers at buttermilk's tracks, you could at least double that amount. Then again if you claim you can carve inside their tracks switch, well the word priceless comes to mind.;)

But everyone knows 600$ US is 45012.0000 Nepalese rupees, I'd suggest you hold out PSayceFan, and besides you don't want any of these guy's used animals, Now if you were to claim that you could carve it between the Wednesday carvers at buttermilk's tracks, you could at least double that amount. Then again if you claim you can carve inside their tracks switch, well the word priceless comes to mind.;)

You are talking crazy talk. You would have to put in like 2000 days per season to do that stuff!

I see you are from Virginia.

How is this board for flat boarding in Virginia? Because I just can't wrap my mind around "slow". "Slow" is some forlorn stranger that I do not care to meet. So I carve...and I flatboard...and I rip, because that is who am and what I am.

I've never TRULY felt at home on a mountain unless my parke was absolutely flapping in the wind of my fast passage...that was always my guage.

you don't want any of these guy's used animals

My animals have had very little sexual contact. Most of the male sheep have both testicles. Two of the female sheep have only two legs but I will tie them together for you as a package deal.

I will also trade you 2 buckets of yak milk and my neighbor Ivan. He is very nice.

buncha snipers here...I really was into the RED OCTOPUS

ok...my final offer...I have this cahsier's check for $100,000 drawn on Lagos Federal Savings & Loan. You send me the board and $35,000 cash and we have a deal.

:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

But seriously, if you want to sell that board I'd suggest trying http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/

holy hell that must have been good. Only 50 min? I wish I got to see the carnage.

effin brilliant tex...like throwing a steak into a piranha tank.

How about this one? It looks pretty unused.<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND>attachment.php?attachmentid=23194&stc=1&d=1283123884

</FIELDSET>

I don't knooow.....what's all that white speckling all over it? I don't need any happy fun aquarium sex toy rejects. PURPLE OCTOPUS seems to like it though by the look on it's face......slut.

here you go Tex

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220658034212&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

somebody should really jump on this deal, last week on Ebay i saw the exact same board (minus the octopus) go for $ 1200.00 and it didn't even had free shipping

actually was asking if anyone had the TGR thread cached...that would be some quality entertainment.

Wow, I 'd say this group is a little punchy for snow (though its certainly kept its wit nice and sharp).

I wrote the seller of the Octoboard to explain the transgressions made in the posting and give a hint or two for when the board doesn't sell on Ebay this time around. Turns out she's a nursing student trying to pay her way through school. She knows nothing about snowboards (as we could/should have guessed) and was thankful for the advice. I think she's paid her dues, don't you?