Note to New Members ×

Dear Atreyu board, if you are out there....

Erik J

Just pointing out that there's a real person behind the Octoboard--not a computer spitting out spam.

Ultimately though, it is a person spitting out spam. That is why her first thread was deleted and her link to ebay in this thread was deleted as well. That is also why her TGR thread was deleted. She posted it on BOL without paying any attention to what BOL is.

I truly hope she sells the board on ebay. I expect that it is way over priced though. I am sure someone who is a huge fan of Atreyu would love to have it for a lower price but I cannot imagine they are here.

Thank you PSayceFan for an entertaining thread. Best of luck in your studies.

How about this purple octopus Erik J, no speckles? :biggthump

post-2671-141842320122_thumb.jpg

I wrote the seller of the Octoboard to explain the transgressions made in the posting and give a hint or two for when the board doesn't sell on Ebay this time around. Turns out she's a nursing student trying to pay her way through school. She knows nothing about snowboards (as we could/should have guessed) and was thankful for the advice. I think she's paid her dues, don't you?

Wow, that's mighty.... human of you.* Are you sure you belong on BOL? :confused::boxing_sm:smashfrea:AR15firin:flamethro

*I say good on ya, though. :)

Just pointing out that there's a real person behind the Octoboard--not a computer spitting out spam. The rest, of course, is up to you.

All in good fun. Not one comment in this thread was a personal attack. The whole thing was pretty harmless IMO.

I just wouldn't identify yourself as a Bomber member if you ever show up in her hospital ;)

I announce that I am a BOL member everywhere I go. When I announce this at a bank, they usually hand me money. Last time I went out to eat, I kicked the front door in upon arriving, and with a clenched fist held high in the air I belted out "I am a B-O-L member". A hush fell over the room - then I dropped the bomb "and I have over 800 posts!!". Most of the men ran for the back door. All of the women stayed...mostly to shower me with their underwear.

If I pull the BOL card at a hospital I would expect free surgery for anyone standing within ten feet of a BOL member. In fact, I expect the doctors to offer me all of the kidneys that I want.

Just sayin

How about this purple octopus Erik J, no speckles? :biggthump

That one looks pretty unhappy compared to the first one. Logic would suggest that the PURPLE OCTOPUS is not happy unless it has jizz on its face.

Todays lesson - If one encounters a happy PURPLE OCTOPUS in the wild covered in white speckles, do not touch it.

All in good fun. Not one comment in this thread was a personal attack. The whole thing was pretty harmless IMO.

I announce that I am a BOL member everywhere I go. When I announce this at a bank, they usually hand me money. Last time I went out to eat, I kicked the front door in upon arriving, and with a clenched fist held high in the air I belted out "I am a B-O-L member". A hush fell over the room - then I dropped the bomb "and I have over 800 posts!!". Most of the men ran for the back door. All of the women stayed...mostly to shower me with their underwear.

If I pull the BOL card at a hospital I would expect free surgery for anyone standing within ten feet of a BOL member. In fact, I expect the doctors to offer me all of the kidneys that I want.

Just sayin

:lol:

Post of the month.