Note to New Members ×

25° years on board.....66& the carving of the beast

matiu68

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring? I **** my pants watching him bombing down through those moguls.... well, small moguls, but still....

Where did you see the moguls?

Istvan do you know a hardbooter named Mickey from Budapest,he is a friend of my brother!

you know valsam, the big different between you and I.

I have fun riding, you have fun watching the others...............cheers

Now why are you being mean?

I just said my opinion!

And yes you might have fun riding but if you understood correctly my previous post then you should know that i didn't have fun watching the others riding(your video) and found it pretty boring!

That's just my opinion,fast race style riding isn't as good to watch as super low body draging EC style riding!

you show me one guy on bomber online that can ride like matiu and ROSS hello, gold medal ross, ill quit snowboarding forever. matiu this site is a bunch of old men tech heads that ride like a bunch of ski boys they have no idea who you are. so dont waste your breathe my italian brother. ill do your dirty work for ya and when your boards smoke all there kesslers next year. they will all want a special deal. tell ross hi for me oh and watch how i get attacked. this should be funny

you show me one guy on bomber online that can ride like matiu and ROSS hello, gold medal ross, ill quit snowboarding forever. matiu this site is a bunch of old men tech heads that ride like a bunch of ski boys they have no idea who you are. so dont waste your breathe my italian brother. ill do your dirty work for ya and when your boards smoke all there kesslers next year. they will all want a special deal. tell ross hi for me oh and watch how i get attacked. this should be funny
Oh casper carve is so silly where is thefrontside fakie carve then ill be impressed this is just recovery backside fallin half turns come on guys

Not really sure who you are, but why would you show up here and try to start a fight with every post (this is no the first thread you've jacked)? You haven't ridden with many of us, and while I know none of us are gold medalists (afaik), there are some truly great riders here. My humble suggestion is that you hold your comments until you ride with some of us.

I link clean switchcarves all the time. They may not be "hip in the snow' but I love nothing more than hopping 180s into a clean switch carve under the lift, toeside or heelside.

just because I'm an old man with old gear and a tech head, it's not a bad thing;)

I'm assuming you've got guns blaring cause you're the real deal. You sound North Shore to me. Even so we might have ridden together or surely have mutual friends.

But you just posted 7 incomplete sentences starting 6 of them in small case. Most dedicated racers have the discipline and time to punctuate at least a little.:) People are gonna think you've been drinkin with Bordy (probably not a bad thing.)

So flame away, I think I'm on your side, but give Casper a break- he's stoked. I think you meant to slam vslam?(Never underestimate the quantity of cubicle-carvers here!)

And I've never ridden with Tex either.

S Shore out. :biggthump

Hahah your totally right. on all points good call on the north shore haha you guys rip and fake front and back is cool . the tech comment was meant just to the guys rippen matiu. these guys are really good. i mean really good. and fast as freakin hell. ive invited matiu to spend some time here next season. you will get a chance to meet him. very cool and really knows whats up. anyway, i didnt mean to insult. ill be on his boards in about a week ill ley you tech heads lol know how they are. About my writing, just decode it correct it, and send me my grade.thanks

Trevor is alive and well coaching down here and teching during the day. Have you seen his guy Roger Carver? Must be 15 or 16 now. This kid rails, watch for him on the way up.

Trevor is maybe the best all round rider I've hung with a little. I remember one day in the gates (just amateur fun) we were all hot on our sb specific boots and cats and all and TB comes in poaching on some little lunch tray (140ish) and maybe even sorrels like a joke or something (it's like 92 or 93- just before the primes), starts board grabbing around gates and posts like .5 sec faster than any of our best times on a 20 sec course! Yep TB is a legend in my mind.