Note to New Members ×

Tinkler Full System Sandbox 190 Gold Texalium

Hans

I sell my almost new TINKLER FULL SYSTEM SANDBOX 190 GOLD TEXALIUM. Has been ridden for 2 days. Has got one hot wax by myself. Only once a little tuned at 89 degrees with Tooltonic sharpener. The board is from productionline/delivered January 2009.

Board rides very nice turns, icegrip is very good, also nice through crud,

is very easy and stable to ride. Mike makes nice boards. I sell this board because I fell in love with a damp swiss world cup board and my quiver is getting too big.

Specs:

Length: 190 with split tail

Sidecut: think about in the 12 - 13 range due to decambered nose, this board turns quick.

Shovel width: 25,8

Waist width: 19,3

Tail width: 25,6

Stance width: 50 cm (you can vary, enough inserts).

Topsheet: 10 out of 10.

Base: 9.90 out of 10.

Board was made for my weight (85 kgs, I have ridden it with nowadays weight of over 89 kgs now, I would say for a rider between 80 and 100 kgs.

You can stiffen it up by the snowsticks and sandbox in the middle.

Board can also be ridden without floating plate.

Boards new price: 2.000 USD price range.

My price: USD 1,150.-- or EUR 800.--

Shipping for you anywhere in the world from Europe.

I have a shipping account with a dutch shippingbroker (lower costs).

You can pay by paypal, we split paypalcosts.

I have sold more boards and other alpine stuff throughout the years to BOL members to their satisfaction.

Bigger pics and other pics at request by email.

post-105-141842314275_thumb.jpg

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

I was literally sleeping when this one came in. Damn, that is a super sweet deal!! I really wanted to ride this, I literally had it in my hands up at Mt Hood Meadows the day before it shipped. Beautiful Technology!!

TNT, SnowStix, Adjustable Rocker, Camber Jack, Blended sidecut, Carbon Fiber Plate , etc, etc.

Brian-

If you make it back to SES next season (or any time you're in CO) I'd gladly let you get some turns on it. Unfortunately I probably won't ride this season, with the iffy base at Arapahoe Basin; Although it'll be hard to resist once it's in my hands.

Brian-

If you make it back to SES next season (or any time you're in CO) I'd gladly let you get some turns on it. Unfortunately I probably won't ride this season, with the iffy base at Arapahoe Basin; Although it'll be hard to resist once it's in my hands.

I'll test it, I'll test it! I need to check it out for you when it arrives to make sure that it is safe for you. :) I wouldn't want you to get hurt and ruin your chance to beat BV riding a board that has so many gizmos and such stuck to it.

Just sayin'

Ink

• 2 weeks later...

Hans- got the board yesterday, thanks for the fast service and superb packing job. The snow was so-so this morning, firm in some places, soft in others. Rode a prior for a few runs, too many people for a new board test. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

Thanks again,

ice

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

I was literally sleeping when this one came in. Damn, that is a super sweet deal!! I really wanted to ride this, I literally had it in my hands up at Mt Hood Meadows the day before it shipped. Beautiful Technology!!

TNT, SnowStix, Adjustable Rocker, Camber Jack, Blended sidecut, Carbon Fiber Plate , etc, etc.

So the "sandbox" arms in the middle adjust the camber/rocker? That must also affect the flex, yes?

So the "sandbox" arms in the middle adjust the camber/rocker? That must also affect the flex, yes?

Mike Tinkler refers to the Snow Stix in the center of the snowboard as "Camber Jacks". Yes, this board along with a few others are designed either "Rockered" or "Neutral" and the "Camber Jack" allows you to adjust the amount of camber or rocker you want. It is yet another way to "Tune" the flex and shape of your snowboard.

The "Sandman 200cm" powder Tinkler snowboard has them , you can go from cambered to rockered and anything in between.

Mellow, don't move too far west or you'll be Jones'n just like I am. (Missed you at SES)

Snowman, must be cool to be in the loop on all this R&D stuff that happens every year at your location. What's that secret weapon sitting on the saw horses behind the Tinkler?