Note to New Members ×

Cool DH Mountain Biking Pic

crazyTKDsquirrel

That's awesome. I'm sure that's what I look like - in the half second before I eat s**t, and develop yet more appreciation for my body armour.

It needs to stop snowing and raining here ... our girl group has had every organised ride for the last 3 weeks cancelled for weather. We're supposed to go out again tomorrow - the forecast is for snow. Grrrrr!

The way his fork is unloaded and his inside foot is coming out, makes me think that the photog clipped him just before he ate his lunch.

Just the same, ****in' rad pic.

It makes me want to go out and do a few cutties right now, but I'll have to do them on my sled or snowslab with all the new snow. we got a meter and a half at our little shred zone about 45 minutes from here just last week. Total mahem in the Kananaskis.

• 3 weeks later...

The last time I was in such a compromising position on a full-suspension trail bike, I was shortly afterward enjoying wonderful gourmet 'DirtBurgers'!!........Tasty!!!

I think this guy is just initiating his bail-out...hence his left arm out there.

Unprotected shins? This guy likes to live dangerously. I used to dress like a motocross racer with plastic guards all around.

Great pix!!

Unprotected shins? This guy likes to live dangerously. I used to dress like a motocross racer with plastic guards all around.

For once we agree on something. I don't go anywhere near a DH trail without my knee/shin guards. I've had one too many shin burgers to forget.