Note to New Members ×

WTB: BX or Freeride Board @ 165cm

grock5

Since I had great luck with my first WTB (VSR), I'll try another, since I missed out on the Black Top Kessler that was posted here on BOL about a week ago.

I am looking for a BX or freeride board @165cm, with modern camber technology including decambered nose & tail, flex to accommodate 175lbs, waist width around 25.5-26.5 to fit 10.5 sized boots, able to ride, preferably without risers, but will consider boards with narrower waist depending on what it is. I'm open to either metal or glass construction.

I'm looking for either some of the true BX boards like Kessler, SG, Oxess or Donek Saber, or freeride boards like Prior MFR Wide with Hybrid Rocker, or some of the recent offerings from F2.

Please drop me a line if you have anything that you're trying to find a new home as the season is nearing an end.

Thanks!!

goro

grock555 at gmail dot com

PS: Also open to an ATV or something @165-170 with 23cm waist....

Hi James:

Thanks for the heads up! :biggthump

Greg actually reached out to me for the last WTB I posted, looking for a Metal FC Board, and I declined, for now, as I had already found a VSR, and recommended he post here on BOL.

I'm trying to find a board that I can ride with soft boot bindings and minimal boot out, but that Black Top Kessler sure is H.O.T! :1luvu:

I just may change my mind after all :)

Goro

I dropped All Boards Sports an e-mail with an inquiry, but I was trying to see if there are any riders out there looking to "re-home" their boards at the end of the season.

I wanted to see what options might be available before looking for new boards! :)

I bet that board is super sweet! Nice to see it on the website.

Especially if they get the effective edges sorted out. :D

<table class="boardSpecs"><tbody><tr><td class="rowHeader">Length (cm)</td> <td>158</td> <td>163</td> <td>168</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Effective Edge (cm)</td> <td>144</td> <td>129</td> <td>138</td></tr></tbody></table>

• 4 weeks later...
i have a 166 boardercross board i wouldn't mind getting to a good home. its a 2006 de la rue boardercross board used 20 times. $100.00 + shipping.

how about a photo? dynastar apparently does not make boards anymore. dimensions too please. cannot find hide nor hair on net about this stick

how about a photo? dynastar apparently does not make boards anymore. dimensions too please. cannot find hide nor hair on net about this stick

I'm interested in Pics and Specs as well, when you have a chance.

Thanks! :biggthump

• 3 weeks later...