Note to New Members ×

Do you like it hard or soft?

milkman

Yeah, you're right, I'm the one picking the fight, and I've never had anything to contribute, I've never done nothing but try to make your life miserable. How could I have anything to offer, I've only been snowboarding for 25+ years, I was an instructor at MRM and Snowshoe from 88-93, I've only came in 1st place in every BX comp I've been in, of course these were around here and not what could be considered a real BX comp on here, and I just got the first board that isn't made fun of around here just a couple months ago. The Madd BX? Yeah, it's a great board but I was so disappointed it wasn't the gianormous leap above my other boards I was told it was going to be. Better? Yes. Ferrari? Only if my other boards were corvettes. It's obvious you and Tex are chums with the admin as you guys can be as abusive with language and as "TGRish" as you can be but if you speak your opinion and it doesn't tow the company line then whoa. I put +1, but I guess I can't even agree with others who have my opinion? Yeah, that's what started this fight, +1.

You know, Bob can be a d@&k as he says. But it is only sometimes, usually he is with the majority, and ultimately he has a tremendous amount to offer the BOL community and is a welcome part.

You jump into almost every contentious issue on the least popular side and then claim persecution.

You started a poll recently. The last I saw it was like 20 for "go", 3 for "I don't like what he says, but he can stay, and 1 for he should stay. The posts below it were not much better.

"Kinda have a feeling a lot of the people that maybe are hardboot only that they have such limited days of alpine riding that they think everyone else should only alpine ride too or be allowed on Bomber Online. That's crazy." +1 +1 +1 I totally agree 110% That is crazy.

???? okay, few people. maybe dano, jack and and a select few others I can think of are truly exclusive to plates. I'm not. I've needed softboots for work and there's no better tool for pow IMO, not to mention that they are just different in feel and I like softboot riding as well. best tool for the specific job.

maybe drop the persecution feelings you have and you'd have people be more receptive to what you have to say?

"Kinda have a feeling a lot of the people that maybe are hardboot only that they have such limited days of alpine riding that they think everyone else should only alpine ride too or be allowed on Bomber Online. That's crazy."

I've never seen anyone here like that.

I happen to not own a softy setup, but it is purely for economic reasons. If we got lots of powder here, I'd have one.

???? okay, few people. maybe dano, jack and and a select few others I can think of are truly exclusive to plates. I'm not. I've needed softboots for work and there's no better tool for pow IMO, not to mention that they are just different in feel and I like softboot riding as well. best tool for the specific job.

maybe drop the persecution feelings you have and you'd have people be more receptive to what you have to say?

Yes, yes, I know you ride soft, trying to be a good boy now but if you keep shoving it down my throat what am I supposed to do? Trying to work it out, trying to agree to some views, but getting slammed. Hard boots are the IDEAL for carving, realistically, some carve in softboots, but if they had the financial advantage would change, but until the real world meets up with the IDEAL world there needs to be some give and take. Work with me here, I'm trying to get to that point. I own a Madd now for Pete's sake! (not sure who Pete is but hopefully he'll tell you to back off a bit)

My Madd has to be better than my 99 burton alp. I just want to be liked!!!! (sob)

Edit: and before I came here I didn't even have the Alp. Baby steps Bobby!