Note to New Members ×

Coiler 171EX Titanal

muymal

Shipping should be about $45 USPS Priority with full insurance. They have a Priority flat rate of around $35. The insurance is extra. You cannot get tracking for a package sent to Canada by USPS. Call them to confirm everything ahead of time but it is straight forward.

USPS is the way to ship a board to Canada. UPS charges a substantial brokerage fee to the Canadian buyer.

I've always had tracking to my USPS / Canada parcel. What you need to do is while the package is still in the states use the USPS web site for tracking and once you see it's at the customs you can start using the Canada post web site for tracking with the same number and it will work.

Checked the USPS site. Here's the deal: I'll make an exception to the "domestic only" statement *only* for shipments to Canada if you are willing to pay $45 for shipping including insurance and return receipt. Sorry, if you are looking for shipment to any other country, honestly, I've run out of energy and time to spend on this particular issue. No offense but this isn't my day job. Hope you understand.