Note to New Members ×

Recorded coverage of Olympic PGS events?

big canuck

Hi, Bryan

I didn't cover the mens PGS. So I hope some one else did and can put it on the torrent site. I also have the possibilty to put it on my homeserver but I only have a relatively slow upload bandwidth(150 kBs up). The Sauerbreij coverage is on www.piratebay.org I have already put the links in the vid section here.

Don't know what the virus thing is with you with the pirate bay, never had such thing. I just always have my popup blokker on with my browser.

If you search for alpine or vancouver on this site you get tons of vids but not from the mens PGS (yet)

Hm. I found and watched those links on a Mac. I used to have problems with NBC videos, but then updated to the most recent version of Firefox (took about 3 minutes total). Hope that helps - if not, I'm sure somebody will have a better idea.

They work fine in Safari... mostly. If you are concerned then install Flip4Mac. I have been using Flip4mac for years and it plays almost all media from Microsoft.