Note to New Members ×

What did I buy?

rickythecat

These pieces (only one set shown) came with some used td2's I recently purchased. Can someone tell me what they are used for?:confused:

My assumption is that the rubber w/metal disks can go between binding and board. Are the other steel plate pieces to replace part of the bindings? If so, what for?

post-8470-141842303184_thumb.jpg

It looks like the center disc for a susp kit but it looks like the outer holes aren't whole...

The gasket/elastomer thingy looks like a home made jobby for a suspension kit. I looks much rougher than what Bomber sold.

The other bits are bail blocks of some sort (I think), but look nothing like I've ever seen that claimed to be a Bomber product.

These pieces (only one set shown) came with some used td2's I recently purchased. Can someone tell me what they are used for?:confused:

My assumption is that the rubber w/metal disks can go between binding and board. Are the other steel plate pieces to replace part of the bindings? If so, what for?

I hope they were "Extra" parts and not in place of the originals. :smashfrea

What would one use the toe and heel blocks for? Replace part of the original binding?

Just to make it clear - thankfully - these were just "extra parts". The bindings are fully intact and functional.

Thanks for the answers. It reminds me of a segment on This Old House where the experts have to guess what an odd object is used for.

What would one use the toe and heel blocks for? Replace part of the original binding?

Just to make it clear - thankfully - these were just "extra parts". The bindings are fully intact and functional.

Thanks for the answers. It reminds me of a segment on This Old House where the experts have to guess what an odd object is used for.

Would this make Bryan (oldsnowboards.com) the equivalent of Norm Abrams in the snowboarding world? :)

Mark