Note to New Members ×

8 of us at Sunday River!

Boarder_Ted

I regularly ride at the River and see an occasional hardbooter but I counted 8 on the mountain today. Our numbers are growing!

Weasel was up there with a couple of other guys riding Coilers who I am pretty sure are on Bomber. Another couple on his&hers Coilers (gee, do I sense a trend?), a Volkl and an Oxygen rider. I never actually got a chance to speak with anyone but we're out there folks. And we're growing.:biggthump

Hey Ted...I met the couple who were riding Coilers and she was ecstatic about her custom Bruce special. Got in a run with Weasel using those crazy outrigger glove thingys..I was on the black and white coiler schtubb and Aaron was on the Elan Ballistic. Yesterday was his 2nd day on the setup so we spent more time over on Dreammaker and escapade to get him comfortable.

Didnt realize saturday feb20 was a black out day. Sunday would be great. I have maine series race @ Saddleback on the 20th anyhow. By the way. Anyone who is interested should come over to Saddleback for this. Its a GS in the moring and SL after lunch. Total cost with ticket included is about $45. Not a bad deal. Everone is welcome, USASA needs more participants in these events. This works out well though. Ill just come over to the Loaf Saturday eve and be on Spillway @ 9 am Sunday.

I'll be up there all week Sat 2/20 - Sun 2/28. Hoping for some pow midweek so we can hit the glades at Saddleback. A couple of other gOoNs are planning on staying with me on the weekends. Sounds like there's gonna be a big crew up there for Sun 2/21. We'll be the MIB on Coilers. Should be fun! :eplus2: