Note to New Members ×

Demos for SES and ECES

Donek

I am filling out the demo fleet for SES and ECES this year. Please let me know what you would like to see there. I have the following, so there is no need to request them.

185 metal WC GS

185 metal rec GS

185 metal FC

175 metal FC

171 metal FC

172 metal AX

How about some starter boards? I am just starting out. I am positive that I need practice, but I am not sure if my board is right. I have a Burton AMP 5.3 and a SIMS Premium 167. I weigh only 135 pounds and am about 5'7" tall. Are these boards too stiff for me? The SIMS seems to want to go really fast before it carves. I just wonder of learning might be easier if I had a more suitable board?

How about some starter boards? I am just starting out. I am positive that I need practice, but I am not sure if my board is right. I have a Burton AMP 5.3 and a SIMS Premium 167. I weigh only 135 pounds and am about 5'7" tall. Are these boards too stiff for me? The SIMS seems to want to go really fast before it carves. I just wonder of learning might be easier if I had a more suitable board?

i agree. i'm not going to SES, and am not a beginner, but the Pilot might be a good board to bring to demo.

I will be at ECES and would appreciate if you could bring something for the soft boot riders as well. I would love to ride the new Saber. Otherwise the Razor or Incline would be nice. It will probably be the only opportunity I have to demo one of your boards before I decide to buy one.

Hi,

I just signed up for SES. I am a female intermediate rider, 42 years old and 5'5. If possible I would LOVE to see a smaller board. I am recovering from spinal surgery 1/28/09 and am not comfortable on a big board as of yet. Current ride 147 and 152 lengths. Would be willing to try up to 158. Pretty please:):1luvu: