Note to New Members ×

TD3's for sale

jburrill

Used about 8 days so far. I really like them. Vast improvement over TD1 my last pair. However, I just purchased what I have really been waiting for , sidewinders. I no longer will need the TD3's. They come with blue bases and 0, 3, and 3 degree discs and 4 hole bases. I have the origional box and the leashes are still packaged. I use PAYPAL. $250.00 with shipping included.

Used about 8 days so far. I really like them. Vast improvement over TD1 my last pair. However, I just purchased what I have really been waiting for , sidewinders. I no longer will need the TD3's. They come with blue bases and 0, 3, and 3 degree discs and 4 hole bases. I have the origional box and the leashes are still packaged. I use PAYPAL. $250.00 with shipping included.

I understand you can use Ski boots with these, is that correct? I ask due to my big foot and it is hard to find snowboard hardboots in 31-32.

Email me please. I have emailed a number of times. BOL email system may not be working??

Thanks, Bryan

Sorry. I was out for a while. Ok, I just ordered the sidewinders. I have to call Bomber tomorrow to check on a couple of things. The bindings for sale have 2 three degree and on 0 degree disc. You can use ski boots in them. The a fit to my size 10 Deluxe boot. They have blue bases. I will be able to deal with these tomorrow after I talk to Michelle. Thanks

Were you riding the Sigi with TD3's yesterday? I was the guy on the softie yesterday. Great day in the trees yesterday.

Sorry. I was out for a while. Ok, I just ordered the sidewinders. I have to call Bomber tomorrow to check on a couple of things. The bindings for sale have 2 three degree and on 0 degree disc. You can use ski boots in them. The a fit to my size 10 Deluxe boot. They have blue bases. I will be able to deal with these tomorrow after I talk to Michelle. Thanks

Saturday I saw only 3 other alpine riders at Sunday River, 2 on Coilers and one on a Prior. I rode my Schtubby for a couple of runs and ran the BX board and Sunday at Abram, played in the freshies on a freeride. However, there were two other alpiners there for a race.

holy ****, alpine at mt abram, I though I was the only dude to do that. the sport MUST be growing.

My brother and I were both at S.R. Saturday but we went night riding. First time in probably 15 years.

But I too have ridden hard boots at Mt Abram. A couple of little old ladies made ski patrol speak to me because I was "leaving trenches" in the trail. I told him not to worry because I was about to switch to softies. Swapped out and proceeded to cut up the trail some more. Had a good laugh over it too.