Note to New Members ×

Winter Park 2010

Thor VonRippington

If you are riding Winter Park this year, please post your plans on this thread. There are three regular cavers at WP and several others who have passes and pop in occasionally. WP Carver, Blue Bird, and myself are available to ride most anytime and would love to hook up with other carvers headed this way.

Coverage is good now and the holiday goobs are headed out of town :biggthump

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stan,

I should be CO with friends from geb 28 to march 6th. Hope the shoulder is better because everything is paid for and I can't ride now. We are staying in Dillon. Not sure if we are going to go to Winter park but we'll invite you for burgers and beck's !

Hey Stan,

I should be CO with friends from geb 28 to march 6th. Hope the shoulder is better because everything is paid for and I can't ride now. We are staying in Dillon. Not sure if we are going to go to Winter park but we'll invite you for burgers and beck's !

Was wondering about you E. When the time comes, post your Summit plans HERE to invoke the possee... not sure why you would travel that far, stay in Dillon, and bother with WP.

B&B GOOOOD... heals broken body parts too

We'll be riding from Sunday to friday.. a little like we did when I visited you. Most likely we will stay in the area as we have many options.. only on the sunday we might take the long drive to Aspen Highlands.

Other than that things are good. if we can only get the shoulder fixed. got ramed by a skiier before X-mas.

hope thins are good on your side. I'll let you know

Guest shrederjen

As some of you know, I will be riding Winter Park this week, Monday through Thursday. Please, let me know if anyone wants to go to the "Mary Jane" theme party on Wednesday night. See some of you out there!

Jen

Arne!

I would love to ride with you tomorrow but have chit to do.

Jenn will be up there... but tomorrow is her race day so not sure if she'll be doing much free riding.

Justin and I might be riding WP later in the week

The snow is great up there right now and the mountain is basically empty on the weekdays.

Just stay off the Jane side unless you need to ruin a board.

Stan,

Didn't get the email, so I changed my email address on bomber, and then I was unable to post. Fin just fixed it this am. What about WP on Friday?

Arne

I recently sent an email to another BOLer and it went to their spam file

I'll post later today if Friday will work... might be out of town

you can email me here: ssegress at gmail dot com

Guest shrederjen

Had fun riding Winter Park, this week, even though I was not up to par. Thanks for riding with me, you locals!

My Kessler has a quite a 'Mary Jane' structure to it, sigh, but that can be fixed.

TVR, Ace, Angie, Ice, please help out Gary, if he posts on here. He is coming back to Summit (staying at Breck) and has resolved to try carving for at least three days.... Yey!!

I'll be back for more in a week.....

Thanks again,

Jen

Justin - don't read this... REALLY

It's important that you stay focused on work this week... SERIOUSLY

After a foot of snow last week and a few more inches Sunday, the carving conditions at WP today were the best I've seen anywhere this season.

It snowed on us most of the day today and the runs were mostly void of people.

In other words... if you were thinking about riding WP, this week would be a good time to git er done.

I can ride WP any day besides Thursday this week

(Thurs is a Sol Vista day)

CJ, Arne, Ice... anyone?

Thor - not able to get up this week. However, toying with the idea of catching football on Sunday and riding on Monday? Your thoughts?

This works fine for me... but I'll throw you a twist

(assuming you meant football at my place)

We could ride with the LCI on Sunday morning and watch football after (think tevo)

I usually get home from Loveland around 2 or 3

...WP Monday

Your thoughts?

(no shame in having AND eating the cake here)