Note to New Members ×

L.c.i. '09 - '10

D.T.

Trent,

KarverKai will turn 7 in a couple weeks. Two weeks ago, when the last vid was shot, is the first time that he linked turns together. Once he did he just "had it".

He started going to the bunny hill last season and that vid was his second time on the big hill. He is also very excited to be on the Virus Rookie 99 race board. Up until this season he really wasn't strong enough to hold a turn. His legs would be fried after 3-4 runs on the bunny hill. Now he makes 3-4 runs on the big hill.

Another bit of incentive for KK is the LCI. KK loves these guys and wants to ride with them. The rest of the LCI help to further his riding along, often when he doesn't want to listen to dada anymore.

I have heard that it is way easier to get them started on skis first.

Good luck,

Ink

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... I finally got around to putting together the final video of the '09-'10 season :o

enjoy!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDhmN8TTYpI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDhmN8TTYpI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>