Note to New Members ×

Nsr2?

Scott

the future of roller derby!

Roller derby is thriving at the moment, teams are springing up everywhere...really Keene and Peterborough NH, both have teams 10 miles apart, this is NH...

The wheels they use are actually in short supply and almost extinct manufacturers are coming out of the woodwork, don't get me wrong- rollerderby is ridiculous, but getting people out skating is great.

I'm just thinking how I would feel if I was the one going the other way on that motorcycle in the beginning when he left his lane on a blind corner and hit this birdbrain.

Imagine his dreams at night

How bout the muscles on the back of his head-neck

Wish there was a speedo pinned somewhere in the pict

Next year I expect to see him with a kite attached catching air on his way down.

I think that is one of the five most dangerous things I've ever seen, but it also makes the top five 'feel like a super-hero' experiences list. The speed and lights going through the tunnel were awesome! :biggthump

There didn't appear to be much margin for error, though... what with the oncoming traffic and all. :freak3: