Note to New Members ×

WTB swallowtail...

Jon Dahl

Now before some of you remind me of this, I have had a few of these pass through my hands. I want a sidewall construction 173-185 good-mint-ish board designed for high speed riding. Newer Nitro ok, APO would be great, Phenix would be a dream come true! Pics/prices please, and thanks. P.S. I would consider something like a Prior Spearhead, but the sidecut is too deep, note that nose shape is important, too.

I was in North Conway last weekend and there was a nice Rome Notch 172, minty, stickers on base, they were itching to move. Probably could get them down lower than the 299.00 they wanted. Really a nice tapered swallowtail. Ski and Snowboard Liquidators...they have lots of good deals and in tax free New Hampster

I'll keep it in mind, but not a first choice for me.

The new LTD Tankers are hot off the press!!! I hear they are purdy too!!.

I think they are , or close to sold out though. Not cheap though. I think RJ at Exotic will be the only one to have them. Truely limited.

The new LTD Tankers are hot off the press!!! I hear they are purdy too!!.

I think they are , or close to sold out though. Not cheap though. I think RJ at Exotic will be the only one to have them. Truely limited.

RJ sent me pics of his personal stash, #3 board of 100. Big money for a Tanker, but nice! In the end, I may (MAY) spring for a standard rockered Tanker, unless I get an infusion of cash. For a board I am going to ride and thrash, kinda hard to justify for me to get the Limited Edition.

RJ sent me pics of his personal stash, #3 board of 100. Big money for a Tanker, but nice! In the end, I may (MAY) spring for a standard rockered Tanker, unless I get an infusion of cash. For a board I am going to ride and thrash, kinda hard to justify for me to get the Limited Edition.

Agreed!! -------so HE'S the one that got the #13 board!!! Going to have to talk to him :)

Yes, at this point they (tankers) will all be rockered.

Check out "TankFarm" photo.

post-198-141842285948_thumb.jpg

You could contact Bola at All Board sports to see what he has. I think he might have an APO or he could get you one.303-415-1600

I was perusing the swallowtails at All Boards Sports last week and here is what Bola has in stock:

• Rossi Judge
  • Nitro (Gun or Sabre?!?)
  • Prior Pow-Stick
  • APO Apocalypse Swallowtail
  • Virus La Glisse with a beautiful wood top sheet (buy hits board so that I will no longer be tempted!!!)
  • Virus Goddess that you may be able to talk him out of

Of course, there are also Spearheads and Duprazs.

Personally, I want to get my hands on a 190cm Powder Equipment Type B - a Dupraz on steroids. But the exchange rate right now makes that difficult.

Agreed!! -------so HE'S the one that got the #13 board!!! Going to have to talk to him :)

Yes, at this point they (tankers) will all be rockered.

Check out "TankFarm" photo.

I regret missing the Longboard session @ Tahoe. Nice to have a little session with Sandy at Baker, wish I could have that prototype board I rode then. It was nice. I think those Limiteds would be one sweet ride, too. New Tankers have what I call "rocker done right"!

Jon,

Did you see the Jeremy Jones is getting nidecker to build his new boards for next year? check out his webpage to read the news if you have not seen it yet. I am curious to see what they will be like (if he will get to license magne-traction again combined with rocker, etc) and if there is a splitboard in the mix I may get one to try it out as long as it is a bit longer than 170.

cheers,

sandy

I was perusing the swallowtails at All Boards Sports last week and here is what Bola has in stock:

• Rossi Judge
  • Nitro (Gun or Sabre?!?)
  • Prior Pow-Stick
  • APO Apocalypse Swallowtail
  • Virus La Glisse with a beautiful wood top sheet (buy hits board so that I will no longer be tempted!!!)
  • Virus Goddess that you may be able to talk him out of

Of course, there are also Spearheads and Duprazs.

I have heard that it is an amazing show room!! I need to make a Pilgrimage some day.

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay listing....no reserve..just down the road from my officein Portsmouth NH. There's a dynastar 4807 in Lincoln NH, 178, brand new according to the guy I chatted up the other day.

Now before some of you remind me of this, I have had a few of these pass through my hands. I want a cap construction 173-185 good-mint-ish board designed for high speed riding. Newer Nitro ok, APO would be great, Phenix would be a dream come true! Pics/prices please, and thanks. P.S. I would consider something like a Prior Spearhead, but the sidecut is too deep, note that nose shape is important, too.

Jon,

I have a bit too much $$$ into this one, however, it is a "Rider" and is possibly the best strickly pow board ever made. A bit heavy for BC though. (probably why you asked for a "Cap" construction board)

Just a thought. SO WIDE!!!!

My Tanker is on it's way!!!! So excited to see it!!!!

post-198-141842287141_thumb.jpg