Note to New Members ×

Carpet carving

BlueB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, bindings are Snowpro Ltd. They are on par with F2s, with even stronger bails. One of the best value-for-money bindings out there, IMO. With Joey`s whooping 130lbs TD3s would be a bit of waste...

The board is Donek Pilot 172. Again, the answer to the tall but very lightweight physique.

UPZ with raceplates?

seems kinda like having an old asym with TD3's...

I like the donek, FCII? custom?

When I get my coiler sometime in december/january I'll get pictures of some carpet carving AND real carving :biggthump

What's wrong with Raceplates?

Ask TVR, some speculate it took the TD3R binding to get him to drop his Raceplate addiction!

If it's good enough for Klug and Pogue, it's good enough for meeg and youg!

Another observation, I don't think it would be wise to have TDs in that setup since the UPZ boots must feel infinitely stiff for the poor guy!

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/nGaBgscLAg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="350">

Hey, I watched that whole video and didn't see any carpet! I looked into this thread, expecting to see some goofy pictures of people trying to get something going this fall to pass the time before snowboarding. Instead...I had to watch great carving in perfect conditions with awesome equipment and fancy white boots. Thanks a lot. I demand a picture of you in your stuff in your living room!

... expecting to see some goofy pictures of people trying to get something going this fall to pass the time before snowboarding. ... I demand a picture of you in your stuff in your living room!

Absolutely! That was the purpose of this tread. It took a wrong turn somwhere...

• 1 month later...
Dobar gears:biggthump you got there, what length is yr SG? Where u go for EC? Local or cross the border?

Cheers

Roy

Dobar ;)

It's 178.

I'm going to Soelden this weekend.

I usualy go to Slovenia for weekends, and for those one week winter trips I like to go to France or something similar, where there are glaciers! :)