Note to New Members ×

Ogasaka?

Noah

I had an 160mm Ogasaka that I used for a rock board I passed in on before I left Japan. Well made boards they OEM at least 60 percent of the boards sold in Japan though their own brand is lacking in the art department.... they used to make gorgeous skis. I think Bomber sold some......

Excellent product, very well made. Not alot of them around but diffinately worth a look if one is available to you. I was suprised at the stiffness of their boards considering they are built in Japan. Completely hand made and from what I understand and in extremely limited quantities.

As Gecko and Snowman posted, they are a good company and do a lot of the OEM work for most of the Japanese snowboard companies. They are a mid price range carver as far as Japanese brands go. Moss, F2, Yonex, and SG are all a bit more popular with the japanese crowds and we are starting to see a lot more kesslers over here as well.

cheers,

sandy

here is a link to some of the boards that are on yahoo japan to give you a comparison.

http://search4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=%28OGASAKA+%A5%AA%A5%AC%A5%B5%A5%AB%29+&auccat=2084032367