utahcarver

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ill-timed and unfair!

(but good luck with the sale anyway)

BB

Ill-timed and unfair?:D I've often found the end of the season and the start of a new season the best times to buy equipment. I've already had one bite and I hope to see someone gain a great ride with this board. It's a great board, did I mention that? It's made by Rad-Air and I got it from RJ at exoticboards.com oh, I think about 2 years ago. I can't remember exactly. But, it's a great board, did I mention that?:D

Mark

In my mind-set, the legendary, no-longer-in-production Tanker 192 is in a class by itself - a crud-busting, groom-cleaving, powder-floating longboard that any right-thinking hardbooter would give his/her family jewels for.

To find one in NEW condition, and at that price, is a singular and likely never-again to occur celestial convergence of the Fates that eludes your humble scribe's powers of description.

Seems to me you could get a lot more $$ than you're asking. And if I'm not mistaken, Mr. Exotic Boards said he'd probably NOT be able to convince Rad-Air to do a limited, commemorative 192 production run this year. So this is it!!

And to top it all off, the white topsheet was the best-ever for the narrowest Tanker, in my opinion.

So are we OK now, my man? You've probably already sold it anyway!!

So here's to you and to the lucky 'booter who scores this sick stick!

BB

p.s. I've never ridden anything longer than a

167, so my description could be complete

baloney... but I doubt it!!

Excellent! Just the waist I was after.

Now to be shot down in flames, are you willing to post internationally?

:flamethro

The REAL question is are you willing to pay the post internationally? :eek:

I'm sure I can ship it to you. I shipped a Rossignol Undertaker to Russia a while back. Actually, I sent it to NYC and it was couriered to Novosibirsk from there. That shipment was affordable. A quick check over on usps.com indicates a rate of $72 USD to ship to Australia using US Priority Mail. That's assuming there are no other charges for extended length (insert witty response here) for the package. To me, this is an affordable rate for shipping internationally. I cannot guarantee this rate yet.

Mark

$72 is more than affordable for me in terms of shipping. Any chance of confirming that?

Last time I tried to send something this large by USPS they wanted to charge me something like USD400. If they end up asking something ridiculous like this, I know of a relatively cheap logistics company that we could try...

I will also send this to your email.

$72 is more than affordable for me in terms of shipping. Any chance of confirming that?

Last time I tried to send something this large by USPS they wanted to charge me something like USD400. If they end up asking something ridiculous like this, I know of a relatively cheap logistics company that we could try...

I will also send this to your email.

P: Give me a couple of days (I'm working 2 jobs) to find out this information for sure; As soon as I confirm price for shipping I'll contact you here and email if available. Please be patient as I'll be busy for the next 48 hours.

Thanks,

Mark

I love my 192, and you have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Anyone on the fence should jump at it. PB&J, ramen noodles, whatever it took.

Just how I feel about it, too! Even worth a few weeks of "the death look" from your spouse...after you purchase a spare one...'cause they aren't going to make any more of 'em.

I really want to see what all the hype is about these long narrow Tankers. I've never had a board this long, nor have I ridden a Tanker.

Hopefully I soon find out :)

The hype is; An all mountain board that sucks up the chop, crud, and educational snow, while it carves well (at least under my 160 ish lbs!) and floats in 1-2 ft. of pow, all w/o moving the bindings. Deep pow, set the bindings back and go ride.

+1 on everything Jon Dahl said.

It's my favorite board so far. The only thing i don't like it for is moguls (plain stupid to even try it on this), ice, and probably trees (never tried it for this though, i suck at trees).

I have to use it with hardboots though. It's too much board for me in softies at 145 lbs.

How much to ship to Canada? Ottawa, Ontario, K2K 2M7

Be it known that I am 3rd in line, and you are BEHIND me...however, I would let you sneak ahead of me if...

A) You are currently not in possesion of one of these.

B) And you have not owned one of these before.

C) You can provide proof of such assertation.

D) You desire greatly to possess this wonder tool.

E) You own a sense of humor to go with this ribbing....

Last of the breed, Rad-Air Tanker 192, designed & manufactured in Euro, imported by dealer to Cali, sold & shipped to hbooter in Utah, who re-sells and ships it to Aussie rider Purple something-or-other in Oz, making it the only specimen of this rare ride on a continent that boasts 7 of the 10 most-poisonous reptile species on the planet.

The Earth is Flat!

BB

just musing