Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Tanker 192

utahcarver

Hip Hop Hooray, ho-hey-ho-hey-ho-hey-ho :biggthump :)

April 12th, 2009 - August 1st, 2010 (completion date of Aug 12th :Delivery:) would be 16 months?? Is that a new record?

Pending, Bryan, pending! I know Dano is a long-time member of BOL and has performed admirably on our show. Once the money is deposited, I can begin the sacred process of packing and shipping his beloved Tanker 162. I do agree with you that this is, potentially, a BOL record. Nothing that I'd be proud of....

Mark

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pending, Bryan, pending! I know Dano is a long-time member of BOL and has performed admirably on our show. Once the money is deposited, I can begin the sacred process of packing and shipping his beloved Tanker 162. I do agree with you that this is, potentially, a BOL record. Nothing that I'd be proud of....

Mark

Reading back through the thread in all fairness it was "Off the market" a good share of the period. I think your six is inverted ;)

I am just enjoying the fact that it sold , good on you both!!

After feckless suitors from as far distant as Australia and Slovenia (am I missing any?) and lusting glances from across U.S. snow country, Mark's 192 cm of pure Euro testosterone instigator is finally settling down - on the Ice Coast!!. And decked in white!!

How wonderful!!

I hope to see this beauty, or one of her sisters, in action some day, bound to the boots of a skilled rider, in hero powder.

Persistence and tenacity, U.C. That's what it's all about, I guess...

Congrats!

BB

That first Stockyard Stout did me in ....

Sorry...

As much as I'd like to keep the money Dan paid for the Tanker to buy some Sidewinders in November, I've got to meet my debts first. Hopefully, by November, I'll have funding from other sources to buy my first set of Sidewinders. Otherwise, it's back to the workhorse TD2's.

Mark

Thanks Utah.

I can't wait to get my hands on her factory fresh bottom and white satin top.

It should be the perfect crime, as long as the lovely wife doesn't see both of the Volkl Twins at the same time. ( board bags are worth every penny! )

I will keep her as a backup until my current 192 dies.

I hope you ( and all of us ) catch a nice economic wave soon.

post-182-141842319537_thumb.jpg

Oh, oh, you are a sneaky little carver aren't you? How many of us BOL members have done the same as you: keep the new board(s) in the board bag so that the Missus (or girlfriend) doesn't discover a love tryst with a new board?

Good on 'ya! Well played! Nice shot, that!

Mark

Keep us posted on how long you can keep this from Ms. Dano.