Note to New Members ×

Bordy vs. Varsava - who ya got? Pick the format.

D-Sub

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Billy Bordy - plenty of high level race experience
    • Bruce Varsava - not exactly a slouch when it comes to running gates

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Snow man..??

and all whats with this.. maybe Ive been away...but what the hell is going on..

Can I race too....???

I might make two or three gates but , lets have a race on how many gates you race and knock down but still make it to the bottom... thats my format for me..

ohhh with a beer in hand with out spillling and drink it at the same time and a shot of Yukon in the other hand..thats a race..oh and arm wrestle at the end..... its so precious so i doubt i'll spill..:ices_ange:):):):freak3::freak3::freak3::smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:ices_ange:smashfrea:smashfrea:D:D:D:biggthump:biggthump

RSS

Hey Snow man..??

and all whats with this.. maybe Ive been away...but what the hell is going on..

crap started before I was banned. In fact, this dude played a role in WHY I got banned. Not that he "got me" banned.

Can I race too....???

It just got that much more interesting.

I might make two or three gates but , lets have a race on how many gates you race and knock down but still make it to the bottom... thats my format for me..

:lol::lol::lol: it's ON, dude!

ohhh with a beer in hand with out spillling and drink it at the same time and a shot of Yukon in the other hand..thats a race..oh and arm wrestle at the end..... its so precious so i doubt i'll spill.

now you're turning my serious race into a spectacle ;)

I've read this thread and I'm not going to mention any names, but it seems that there are individuals here that take things way to personally.

P.S.

Go ahead and respond I may or may not read it, well, I might read this again if I find myself in need of a laugh... or if I get really, really drunk.

I've read this thread and I'm not going to mention any names, but it seems that there are individuals here that take things way to personally.

P.S.

Go ahead and respond I may or may not read it, well, I might read this again if I find myself in need of a laugh... or if I get really, really drunk.

you could be photog.

it doesnt seem so if your still replying. Tissue?

It shows him that you posted, but not what you posted.

Can I race too....???

ohhh with a beer in hand with out spillling and drink it at the same time and a shot of Yukon in the other hand..thats a race..oh and arm wrestle at the end..... its so precious so i doubt i'll spill..:ices_ange:):):):freak3::freak3::freak3::smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:ices_ange:smashfrea:smashfrea:D:D:D:biggthump:biggthump

RSS

In that format, Bordy vs. Shred would still be a close race!!! You forgot the Irish Car Bombs though??

It shows him that you posted, but not what you posted.

why'd you have to quote the guy, jack?

Funny thing is...when you have someone on ignore, you still have to read their incessant idiotic POKING whenever someone quotes them.

Thanks; but, help is something I don't need. I think I have been around long enough to have most of it fiqured out on this site. I am here merely for the amusement factor these days. I am not shure why this thread came into existence, moronic from its inception. Flubber- Have you ever ridden with either Billy or Bruce? I am guessing not. Come up with something of some substance not this "drivel". This thread albeit amusing is pointless.

Get really really really drunk..

Then you win!!! and arm wrestle!!!

:lol::lol::lol::ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange:ices_ange:lol::lol::lol::lol::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3:

risthght said fraed!

Being that it's Friday night I had my fill of adult-frosty-beverages (one pint of popov, a few brews, and a nice damn dominican cigar) and at 2:20am I came back to find a response. So I will reply. And shooting from the hip, I'm a no-body in the world of EC. Or racing.... who give 2 shights about that? All I wanna do is look damn good coming down the slope in the view of the onlookers (is that a word?) as I make my trenches through the groomers.

Almost forgot, I'd armwrestle you left handed because I'm still recovering from my rum accident trying to pull a "ollie impossible" when I dislocated my right elbow.

Snowman...

I like women. It'd be best if you just move on. You're really making yourself look bad here, and no, you can't have a date.

Dave,

Heh thanks alot for creating a poll that does nothing. As per the normal response of the board its a "snowboard outcome based soley on internet action" Just like the BOL board is.

I also want to thank you giving me a few sleepless nights in tremblant while trying coach for Nor-AM national. On one side it was fun to mention to the race comunnity that I was letting a poll from a randiom computer guy who likes alpine really bother me. Only to be reminded why they don't ever come to this site or contribute, since guys like you post stuff like this. Again I have to listen the best riders and coaches in North America remind me what they think of this community to relax.

Thanks.... Oh yea and thoose who read the post wondered why anyone whould even start such a thread that sets up a winner and a loser based totally on "internet persona". I love one or the posters response about one of us being clearly being a class act and the other well......

See heres how it work Dave, you and several others use this place to ammuse yourselves and f-off etc. Then the real players get upset since they arn't hip with the intenet f-off action. I used to like to talk about snowboarding on this web site, but guys like you ruin that for me and the others that want to do so here.

What point did your thread make? Why don't you understand for some of us this is our life, and careers??? I get its just a f-off site for you where you just post all the time.

Don't you ever stop? I am going to start a poll now..

why'd you have to quote the guy, jack?

Funny thing is...when you have someone on ignore, you still have to read their incessant idiotic POKING whenever someone quotes them.

You officially have a new BOL stalker.

he's dating Bryan I think, carrying on the legacy.

sure seems to have a interest in you, might want to watch these

the second guy, I'm pretty sure is snowman

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIsqWpoCog&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIsqWpoCog&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>