Note to New Members ×

old boards

megtrimix

i have two burner, but i will keep 'em, they are the more new board i have:)

may board are from the 82 up 92, with just some execption for the brushie collection!

bag i have couple of burton with fancy color and a kamper!

pretty nice i have the first safari 175 the first one, and the the 89 the com 1 both almost new, compleate of binding!

tomorrow, to late i need work! but what it's ones a yr? i want do that!there is a wab site?

thanx

beppe

www.mtrose.com

posted: Tuesday, March 10th 2009 Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe Pays Homage to the '80s For the Seventh Annual Slide Back 80’s Retro Ski Party on March 14th

Lake Tahoe, Nev. (March 10, 2009) –Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe is inviting skiers and riders to step back into the forgettable era of Pac Man, rear entry ski boots, and neon green, orange and yellow stretch pants - admit it, you had a pair… or two - for the 7th Annual Slide Back '80s Retro Ski Party on Saturday, March 14, 2009.

During this tribute to the 1980s, Mt Rose will celebrate a simpler era where cell phones and e-mail messages weren't clamoring for our attention, Reganonomics seemed to make good fiscal sense, and freewheeling, hot dogging skiers were still king of the hill.

Guests are asked to help the resort relive this decade of decadence by throwing their post-millennium fashion sense out the door and dressing in their finest '80s attire. Skiers and riders can sport day glow outfits or look "hip" in their gators and jeans. Others can make a fashion statement by showing up in their hot pink One-Zies or bun-hugger, neon stretch pants. If the skinny skis popular in that decade haven't gone the way of the garage sale, those can complete the costume.

Anyone decked out in themed attire can compete in the “Fashion… or Fad” contest at noon. Contestants can strut their '80s stuff at Slide Lodge for a chance to win $500 of modern gear from Village Ski Loft.

For more information on Mt. Rose – Ski Tahoe, visit skirose.com, email deepsnow@skirose.com, or call 800-SKI-ROSE.

Pretty sure RandyT is gonna be rocking a period board and period attire tomorrow. If only my parents hadn't thrown out my performer elite 150....

i know exatly that board, i heve regualar and goofy, may be i will sell one of this let me thinking about!

it's better i start to plen something, i will go thru all my boards and i will do a nice list, what i want keep and what i like sell, will take few days of work but i can do in my free time!

beppe

i know exatly that board, i heve regualar and goofy, may be i will sell one of this let me thinking about!

it's better i start to plen something, i will go thru all my boards and i will do a nice list, what i want keep and what i like sell, will take few days of work but i can do in my free time!

beppe

No hurry for me. Summer would be better than right now. I have been looking for one for 5 years though.

Think about it. Thx.