Note to New Members ×

My Big Fat Problem with Bomber and the SES

Erik J

So SES came and went....... I did not recieve my invitation in the mail to this event. I'm really just blown away by the blatant disregard for my feelings. As a loyal Bomber customer I really expect more. Eight years ago I requested a free sticker from your company which took three really, really long days to get - and although this was my only transaction with your company, I still feel that you should be giving more to your loyal customers (me) that support you (in spirit). I suppose next year I'll have to just, what?....Arrive?... and snowboard? I suppose I'll have to book my own flight too. What total BS. What's next? Next thing you know I'll have to dress and feed myself. BTW, Depends undergarments are for punks, try this http://www.adultdiapers.org/caapunpubabr.html

SOOOooooo....what are you going to do? I'll tell you. You're going to send me a free pair of TD3's to make up for this. I would also like you to make dinner for me one night. I'm not picky, but I am on a strict vegan/no plant life diet so if you could go ahead and get that together, well, that would just be super.

And another thing. Valentines Day came and went, would it kill you to send flowers? And bonbons....lots of them.

I expect your prompt reply.... in the next 2 minutes.

I don't think anyone was flaming or anything.

Just a bit of sarcasm.

I will be there next year and all will be good with the world.

Planning on putting a bunch of X in the Asspen water supply, so everyone will love. And carve. And love.

Oh yeah and free beer for everyone all week. But it will cost an extra $200 per person.

Another rambling of split beer or the lack there of? :freak3:

Feedback is not all critical. Like offering suggestions, taking polls, contacting people directly with feedback is well and good. BUT, stating for the record that a SES package on demos, parties, etc. has gone down hill each year doesn't seem very consistant with all of the stoke that many carvers were floating on for the past two weeks following the end of SES 2009. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness and stoke and like already mentioned, you can not please everyone :boxing_sm:flamethro:smashfrea:D

Expectations are resentments under construction :angryfire

Let the SES stoke continue to glow! :AR15firin:

:cool:

Sarcasm is, by nature of the word, critical.

It has been well established that criticism of the big boys here is unacceptable.

I think of sarcasm as quite a bit less than critical. Usually accompanied or tempered by a bit of humor and exaggeration.

Flaming I think would be more like this: How dare you criticize the folks who have done more as a company to promote and support our addiction than anyone else I can think of. You are a spineless chunnk of protoplasm and deserve to ride an old worn out Burton Custom 148 for the rest of your days.

I thought Erik's way is a little gentler than flaming. But that's just me. I can never figure out how to afford to get there anyway. So I am sitting on the outside looking in, wishing I could have made it to play with everyone. Instead of sitting in financial detention.

Eric, me and a few of the boy's actually talked about getting your lazy a$$ out next year.

we miss you Brother!!

No more fricken topsheets for you Helmut!!

Where the hell was my fricken "Shred come to SES Fund raiser" not even on the program... I am very dissapointed as far as Im conserned I don't even know any of you!!

Right Said Shred

Have you been at SES this and last year to judge on your own?

Another rambling of split beer or the lack there of? :freak3:

BUT, stating for the record that a SES package on demos, parties, etc. has gone down hill each year doesn't seem very consistant with all of the stoke that many carvers were floating on for the past two weeks following the end of SES 2009. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness and stoke

Eric J,

I understand you are a chief or maybe just a chef, I'm not sure. What I really want to know is have you recently made soup or are you just stirring the pot. Which ever the response, stir that pot Eric J, just stir the pot and add as much sarcasm because I'm laughing my hi-nee off.

Eric, me and a few of the boy's actually talked about getting your lazy a$$ out next year.

we miss you Brother!!

You have NO idea brother. I had soooooooo much fun with you guys in the past. I miss you guys too....group hug.

The tequila shot video......oh lord I wish I was there.

No more fricken topsheets for you Helmut!!

Where the hell was my fricken "Shred come to SES Fund raiser" not even on the program... I am very dissapointed as far as Im conserned I don't even know any of you!!

Right Said Shred

Bla,Bla,Bla...........I don't thinl Eric has a 6 + figure a year job like some else I know..........maybe if you saved a little bit and DECIDE to go to the SES insted of The Big....oop's Whitefish for the 100th time. besides Paul, Jay and I ride blacks most of the day which would bore you:freak3:

Hey Eric....Same offer Helmut and Poo get.

I'll pick you up at the airport in Eagle. And I think the boys and I are on the same page as far as a bailout goes. But, you're gonna have to compete with McDougals Alaskan Salmon dinner night..if you're up to it of course...

Shred....I sold some Coiler hats...can you bring some more to the East coast next week?

What's the going rate these days?

Going to SES would be un-freeking-believable. I'll play chef for the week. I'll even run my own clinics for free like "a tour of the many shrines of Aspen Mtn" (anybody know about these?), and "how to disco like you really mean it". I'll try think of some more.....

Hey Eric....Same offer Helmut and Poo get.

I'll pick you up at the airport in Eagle. And I think the boys and I are on the same page as far as a bailout goes. But, you're gonna have to compete with McDougals Alaskan Salmon dinner night..if you're up to it of course...

Shred....I sold some Coiler hats...can you bring some more to the East coast next week?

What's the going rate these days?

i want a coiler hat! does bruce sell them?

Im going to boycot the SES next year because of this thread. I think this is going to hurt bomber so bad that they will likely send me free gear, sponsor me at all my events, and make me the next shuan white to try and get me to come the next year.

I have never been to an SES.:p