Note to New Members ×

Week of the 23rd

big mario

I am available Mon, Wed,Thur,and Fri, I am thinking of a day at the park,the basin, and lovey of course.

mario

since this is family site, I can't use the emoticon I would like to use. :nono:

In Hotlanta Sun or Mon thru Thurs, then down to work on Fri to pick-up the new Monster that is scheduled to arrive next week.

I'll bring the Basin tickets on Saturday.

I could be in for Monday the 23rd too. We're back down to the 32 hour/week promotion and they might be splitting the days off instead of all of us being off on Fridays. I'm pulling for the Monday off rotation, but we'll see...if I'm off I'll definitely meet up!

Mario,

I'm visiting for a couple weeks. If you'll tolerate an interloper I'd enjoy some turns with the local crew. Outside of spending family time, I'm open all week - stayin at Keystone.

Bill

Not a problem, always open to ridin' with others, follow this thread or give me a shout threeohthree twooneoh ninesevenfourtwo

mario

I'll try and meet you at the Park on Wed. I will be at the Park on Thursday as well if anything in your schedule gets changed
Curtis!

Sit down... take a deep breath... relax for a moment... then take another look at Big's post.

We know you aren't used to actually having to WORK for a living... it must be taking its toll. Kind of like when you "unexpectedly" had to give me a ride home from Summit County after you "lost" your keys.

:smashfrea

So I'm thinkin lovey on monday, the basin on wed, the park thurs and back to lovey on friday and sunday than back to work. sounds like a session/tour week, should be fun!!:eplus2:

mario

Looks like a good week Big!

I'll see you at the Basin Wed and Wanker Park on Thurs

... saving my last Lovey tix for the 8th

Looks like a good week Big!

I'll see you at the Basin Wed and Wanker Park on Thurs

... saving my last Lovey tix for the 8th

I have to check with a neighbor and see if they have coupons for copper, if they do, I am thinking Copper on friday

mario

I am still optomisitic about riding this week but I need to see how much work I can get knocked out today. Starting to think that Thursday is out and hopefully run with you guys on Friday.

My attempts to fly below the radar at work seem to be leading to all sorts of opportunities. You know the saying - gotsta make the hay when the sun is shinning.