Note to New Members ×

head stratOs pro tongues

D-Sub

My softies were orange, but the stiff ones were gray? Flex them and you'll be able to tell. And don't use the soft heels and toes, they are like jelly tots.

There are different durometer heels and toes? Heh...didn't notice. I left the toepads that came with, and put intec heels in

Colin, if Divebomber didn't take the tongues, I'm interested . I'd like to see if they'll work on my Head Stratos (27) boots.

You have the regular Stratos, not pro?

interested in a trade? I have black SPs with black and orange tongues. Mine are modded to allow BTS installation (Id probably keep my BTS, or...) so...if at all interested in a your boots plus some cash for my boots, hit me up.

D.L.Spang at gmail dot com

D-Sub, yea Stratos (not Pro's) but wouldn't even think about getting rid of them, just would like to try different tongues.

Thought you might want to upgrade to the pros

same boot, stiffer a bit, but you're trying to soften up your stratos so I guess that's kinda moot

I shoulda just kept the stratos I had.

I bought mine at the Starting Gate and they only came with one set of tongues and one set of springs. They are too stiff for me. I tried to cut the interior plastic according to the instructions someone posted here some time ago but didn't have the right tool to do the job. I have since reverted to an old pair of Raichle 324s that allow the flex I need. The Heads are a better constructed boot and I hate to give them up but rather than try to rework the Heads I'm thinking of just selling them. Size 28.5