Note to New Members ×

First time in the park

photodad2001

My 8 year old daughter doing an up/flat/down rail in the park. Ends with a clip from the BX course they are building for this weekend. Nothing big, but to her it was huge.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxDcvCn1fs0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxDcvCn1fs0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Notice the helmet this time.... :biggthump

Hey, awsome!

She rides square shoulders stance - better get her on plates with forward angles ;)

Can wait to get out again on skis with my 27 mnts old ripper.

She doesn't have hard boots, but she has Burton SI boots and bindings with a 35 front angle and 15 rear. Her new board just came in the mail today 135cm vs. the 110cm she's on in the video. I'm getting her a full-face helmet for the BX comp.

That's the greatest, isn't it. Mine (6 Yrs old) is a skier for sure. She's got Roxy 120's with the hearts and poles to match. Some Dalbellos on her feet and she too wears a helmet. Loves it in fact. Hopefully it will never occur to her to ski without a helmet. Very nicely done Photodad. You're raising her right.

So cool ! Amazing how they pick it up so quickly.

Last time we were on the slopes, my 8 years old dragged me in the park/hot-dog with my alpine board. Then on the lift she asked "when will I ride a snowboard ?". Soon her 2 years sister will follow. Blue B, I read right, 27 months ?