Note to New Members ×

Greek Hotties!

Kimo

Guys,

I regret to inform you that although the particular group in facebook includes a lot of beautiful girls the actual group that will be joining the SES will consist of 19 guys.

Unforunately this particular trip can be very tuff on girls (at least for greek girls). Waking every morning at 7 riding all day, parties, drinking, etc. Besides I think there are enough beautiful girls already coming so if we had any more it would be difficult to concentrate on the riding. Felicia don't you agree??

Alex,

Darling you said it so eloquently! Yes I'm in agreement! :)

Guys,

I regret to inform you that although the particular group in facebook includes a lot of beautiful girls the actual group that will be joining the SES will consist of 19 guys.

Unforunately this particular trip can be very tuff on girls (at least for greek girls). Waking every morning at 7 riding all day, parties, drinking, etc. Besides I think there are enough beautiful girls already coming so if we had any more it would be difficult to concentrate on the riding. Felicia don't you agree??

Guys,

the actual group that will be joining the SES will consist of 19 guys.

YAH- HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Unforunately this particular trip can be very tuff on girls (at least for greek girls). Waking every morning at 7 riding all day, parties, drinking, etc.

Losers. If they can't hang with the boys and party and ride all day, "etc", then leave them home. Beauty only takes you so far, right girls?