Note to New Members ×

January 25

KingCrimson

What is thine reasoning in using age as the determining factor for understanding almost, but not quite half-Shakespearian BS?

One thing I learned this year. Don't..correct..the teacher! Even if they don't say their words good. :smashfrea

Any carvers throw them disc-like objects in track in their younger years? I need some pointers :p Got like 50 feet out of the 1.6 kilo on my first day today..but no more.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discus.

Well the ones we have are brass in the middle and then steel on the outside with wood inlays. I told my coach that one of the discs was "delamming." He looked at me funny then continued to throw them.

I did shotput the past 3 years, but I'm not really built for it. Tall 'n sexy fits the bill for discus though.

The Burton is trashed thanks to a runaway. The Coiler is a lot of board to be riding all day, but that's okay, it's a nice cruiser. I've got it a bit more tame with the help of another hardbooter who lives in Wrightwood. Gonna bring the Surf-Rodz too for anyone to try out...since it's a demo and whatnot.

Relax there young carver in training, for Albert knows that I say these things in jest.

Yeah, Aaron and I are cool like that. I can tell what he's saying without tone of voice. :biggthump

I'm kind of up in the air about this Sunday. A lot of crap happened/happening this weekend. The novelty of so many carvers makes me want to go up.

As for not wanting to go up, eh, that's life... sometimes $*** just hits the fan. :barf:

The Burton is trashed thanks to a runaway. The Coiler is a lot of board to be riding all day, but that's okay, it's a nice cruiser. I've got it a bit more tame with the help of another hardbooter who lives in Wrightwood. Gonna bring the Surf-Rodz too for anyone to try out...since it's a demo and whatnot.

remember, i call dibs on the surf-rodz after KC :biggthump

All this chatter is making me excited to meet everyone. I hope you carving vets will give me a lot of pointers! I don't have any cool boards to share except for an Ultra Prime and the Prior ATV I normally ride on. 23.5cm waist might interest you bigger guys :biggthump

All this chatter is making me excited to meet everyone. I hope you carving vets will give me a lot of pointers! I don't have any cool boards to share except for an Ultra Prime and the Prior ATV I normally ride on. 23.5cm waist might interest you bigger guys :biggthump

I'm bringing my Madd 158 f1 flex for any of the lighter riders to try out.

I'm bringing my Madd 158 f1 flex for any of the lighter riders to try out.

Lighter riders only?

Darn. Erwin aren't you about 140 pounds?

Surf-Rodz came today. Sweet little board, 1.5cm of taper. Unfortunately, whoever wants to try it has to mount up their own bindings because I ain't got enough to pass around.

let me put my 200+ lbs on one of those little sticks, I'll do my best to snap it!! I am interested in trying out the Surf rod, providing there is enough time to do that. It seems that board has been earmarked quite a bit. See you guys on Sunday. I'll be the one on snow skis:biggthump:biggthump

Lesser citizen...

Don't feel like beating up boards due to the lack of snow?

Bring some bindings along if you want to try the Surf Rodz..I don't have enough gear to keep both the Coiler and the Rodz going.

Just waxed the stuff up, I'm ready to go. Mt. High tomorrow evening anyone? :D

Afterthought: You'll never live down being the skier in Loc's video. I'll make sure of it.

let me put my 200+ lbs on one of those little sticks, I'll do my best to snap it!! I am interested in trying out the Surf rod, providing there is enough time to do that. It seems that board has been earmarked quite a bit. See you guys on Sunday. I'll be the one on snow skis:biggthump:biggthump

what happened to Erwin and my advice on what NOT to bring to the mountain? :eek:

I haven’t heard back from Jimmy’s wife or son. So I don’t know if they’ll be showing or not. Nonetheless, please keep him in mind this weekend. I was thinking as I was driving home from work this afternoon that his passing is such a tragedy. But it was comforting to know that it was not in vain: Look at how many new friendships have been forged out of his memory!

On another note: My new (actually, used from bomber’s classifieds) f2 Silberpfeil just arrived today. I’ll probably start with the Speedster but, if things soften up a bit as the morning wears on, I’m hoping to be able to give the Silberpfeil a try. A new toy is always a stoke. See everyone Sunday.

On another note: My new (actually, used from bomber’s classifieds) f2 Silberpfeil just arrived today. I’ll probably start with the Speedster but, if things soften up a bit as the morning wears on, I’m hoping to be able to give the Silberpfeil a try. A new toy is always a stoke. See everyone Sunday.

I might bring up my new (used) burton something rather.

and I have an F2 roadster GT 158

what size are your F2's?