Note to New Members ×

WTB - MD - Alpine board/clips

bmwdemon

Hello,

I am an avid free rider but with my back issues in the last few years have made me recognize that I can no longer rip it up pulling 360's, flips, etc and just want to carve it up. I tried alpine long time ago and remember I loved it...I felt more connected to the mountain and now ready to find that again. I now weigh around 230 but been working out so will reduce that by a bit to the 200ish mark. I am looking for a board that is budget concience and that will support my frame. I am going to purchase hardboots so would like to find a board/clips that will support that. Please post up what you have as I am looking to purchase within the next few weeks.

Thanks for looking!

Michael

I have a few boards that I would sell. Prolly better to rent, borrow or steal your first time or two.

Coming from freestyle do you have an idea of what size you want?

As in how big are your feet? What kind of terrain, crowd conditions do you anticipate? Are you coming west to ride or local ? resorts?

Most important first is finding and getting fitted to you, a good pair of boots.

So post up some info and we'll try. And by clips I am assuming you mean the bindings.

And Welcome to the board, and the uhh board.

have you not looked in the for sale portion of the classifieds? Lots of boards there...

Yup, I have been slumming around and checking things out.

I have a few boards that I would sell. Prolly better to rent, borrow or steal your first time or two.

Coming from freestyle do you have an idea of what size you want?

As in how big are your feet? What kind of terrain, crowd conditions do you anticipate? Are you coming west to ride or local ? resorts?

Most important first is finding and getting fitted to you, a good pair of boots.

So post up some info and we'll try. And by clips I am assuming you mean the bindings.

And Welcome to the board, and the uhh board.

I weigh around 200LBS so think anything upwards from 171 is good for me. I have a size 11/11.50 foot and I'll be on the east coast for the most part. I think the conditions for crowds won't be that bad unless I am waiting in line...I'll be at 7 springs in PA at the end of Jan.

Thanks for the post!

M

If you be looking for some boots,I've got some heads, size 11 in great condition. Used two three times and heated only once. I think I've got a set of TD1s up at Timberline that I can sell you also. If interested, we can talk price. Located just down 95 in Stafford VA, so we can meet around DC and save you some $$ shipping.

Ray

Dynastar 3800 163cm board available. All-mountain-ish 24.5cm waist (should be able to handle your foot size) and the tail is stiff enough for me (at ~210lbs) to get some air/spring.

Let me know for pics.

Price is $175 plus shipping from Canada (board is in great condition).

-Gord

If you be looking for some boots,I've got some heads, size 11 in great condition. Used two three times and heated only once. I think I've got a set of TD1s up at Timberline that I can sell you also. If interested, we can talk price. Located just down 95 in Stafford VA, so we can meet around DC and save you some $$ shipping.

Ray

what color are they?

I've got an F2 163sl that I would be willing to part with. Edges are

a little thin but its in good shape otherwise. Say $175ish. I'm also up in

WV at Timberline. Its a fun board, especially when the slopes are crowded,

but I have a Donek SL that I like better.

Darren