Note to New Members ×

frozen snot contest

caspercarver

When I had a goat, I remeber all thr frozen crud, crank and such that would be there at the end of the day-funny how no one would mention it in the lift line-that would be a great calendar shot for next year or an ad for Kleenex-Dermatone or Vaseline helps with the "slide" factor-like whale **it thru an ice flow

i was @ the hill only three hours. tomorrow i am going with friend so i may stay a lot longer. every exhale will be thru the nose. i think i could double this. currently it is 16 below. drinkin lot of fluids tonight. have to be careful not to get to close on my heelside turns, don't want to break any off:eplus2:

Casper

Certainly wasnt that cold when we rode together last year, but that is classic. My next challenge to you is to add food coloring after each run. Ask the liftie to put a few drops on after each run to give it some pizzaz.

I think a nice Black and Gold for the Steelers this weekend would be great!!!

You didnt have a mushtache when I met you, so is it attached to a new tomselleck like stache, goatee OR nose hairs?:biggthump

I look forward to the next sculpture

By the way, is the Swoard new, or were you hiding it from me last year? that would have been great under the lift.

Greg

Casper

You didnt have a mushtache when I met you, so is it attached to a new tomselleck like stache, goatee OR nose hairs?:biggthump

I look forward to the next sculpture

By the way, is the Swoard new, or were you hiding it from me last year? that would have been great under the lift.

Greg

i have a goatee for now, just a winter thing until it gets annoying. i got the Swoard after you were here and then purchased a used 173 prior metal. today i delambed my f2 so currently am worried.:( i might have to come to ses to find a board i like. :)

Sell it on Ebay :biggthump;)

Especially if you can find the resemblance of someone important in there somewhere.

Should have had a photo with the wife/girlfriend giving it a big ole lick.

Knarly Dude!!!

i was staring @ the photo last night after a bunch a beers. not me, just the icey part, if i tilted my head just right i think i could see the virgin mary herself! :eek:ya, girlfriend was supposed to go "but it's too cold out" cheers.