Note to New Members ×

Madd snowboards

LeeW

I believe they're not doing a production run this season, but that they do have some boards in stock. I wouldn't place an order through the website nor paypal them any money without communicating your intentions with Mike directly. Hardbooter might also have some boards in stock for sale, I don't know.

If you're looking for a metal board, you should look to the known builders first, Madd metals are still in prototype phase. Unless you want to be a guinea pig of course. But if you want a lively snappy ride with lots of energy and great edge hold, the latest Madds are as good as it gets.

http://www.madd1.com/contact.htm

Thanks Ernie -- I forgot I did read that post. Oops.

Jack -- naw, I dont want no metal board. Just a simple CF wings will suit me fine. Thanks for the reminder... i'll have to get in touch with Bordy or utahdeafcarver to see if hardbooter.com's got 'em in stock.

Going -madd-.

I'm mostly am interested in the 170 f3. Got the 158, and I looooove it.

Thor had one for sale a while back, but I didnt get to get in touch with him ASAP. It was sold by the time. Ergh.

Thank you, fellahs, tho'. I'll take up your offer, Jen -- I'll be riding at BC half-day before I head out to Breck to see my buddies and hang out with them (wargaming day tabletop). And IIRC, you're open to anywhere on Monday? We'll talk more on Sunday. I'll call you when I'm done at Breck (around evening). Are you early sleeper, considering the hour difference from Central to RM time zone.

Jeff -- we need to VP soon (regarding Aspen thingy).