Note to New Members ×

Mes '09

trent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent, thanks for putting the 2009 session together, the video and pics. I had a great time and enjoyed riding with the group. I'm glad the stubbies on chair 9 were enjoyed by so many. The conditions were great (hero snow), and the sun in the afternoon warmed up nicely.

I was glad to see my wipeout, almost at the snow-gun tower, in your second video.:eek:

Greg, thanks for the pics especialy the hoverboard.

Is MUD going to patent the idea?

Jack, you need to take off work next year for the MES. Its not to missed!

anyone watch Taps or Paranormal State?

if you listen closely to trents video at 1:59 you can hear electronic voice phenomena.

scared the crap out of me. very disturbing!

Bobble pounding the snow in frustration with the camera curse and celebrating breaking that curse are my favorite parts. It's great to see a break through caught on tape.:D

I don't know if anyone else noticed that not only does Mud appear to have a limited edition hover board, but also death ray goggles. Freaky! We better keep a close eye on this guy.

Yeh, there was about a two inch by one inch section lifted up , but not cracked at all. The bad part is the edge just barely seperated as well. I filled the seperations with some good epoxy and clamped it. I rode on the board today and it seems to holding up just fine. Time will tell.