Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Not sure if these records would really mean anything with a whopping 8 points put up.

Most Super bowl completions "Manning"

Most Super bowl catches "Thomas"

Most Super bowl loses "Denver"

Pretty dismal showing by far. Best thing about it was I was able to get back into town from Snowmass in 3 hours on a sunday afternoon in the middle of winter.

mario

BIGS,

As I was watching it all unravel for the Donkeys, saying to myself, thank god the PATS lost that AFC game. Whats the phrase " better you than me "

The SeaChickens were unstoppable, no one was going to beat them ! Im just glad Tommy wasn't out there getting knocked around.

I am calling this early, Thanks for Decker. He will be a Pat next year !

GFY's .I..

JMFD

• 2 weeks later...

Back from my hiatus at glitter gulch, boy did I miss our fixed grip catapult you down the steep icy ramp lifts. I had a feeling that it was gunna be a zoo when I was already reverting to old driving habits by the time I hit Morrison at 6:15 this am. Amazing how fast that little 4 banger is up hill when you put your foot in the throttle body. Had to call on the short bus by 8:45, before we even made it down Richards on our first run. Nice and firm over there, and even that was stupid crowded by 11:00, we where in the rat by 11:30, but aren't we always? In attendance today where the abnormal Odd Job, The Dude, the very surfy Mr. Webster, Ice, Racer H and myself. Jeff showed up in tele boots, and Pete was in ski boots. Hell even The Dude was in hard boots. We had to make them move to another table, we could not abide.

Racer, congrats on you impending move west, that is very cool! Odd Job, turn that filter back on when you get a chance. For the rest of the season, just ride. No more asking about what you are doing wrong, no more reading about technique, no more asking about technique, just ride. Don't even think about it, just ride.

mario

Had a couple good days at the Butte fri and sat then another good one today at monarch. SoftCarver was even able to make some good, albeit cautious, runs putting a big smile on her face. KarverKai was riding well as usual slashing lefts and rights all over the hills. As for me, I just rode a fat board around getting some pow float and decent carves once in a while.

Next weekend will be Steamboat for KK's gymnastics meet then a day of sliding on Sunday. Hopefully get to make some turns with Team Winters.

Ink

Missing you guys. I had the most awesome time @ White Pine yesterday. Untracked deep in the trees all day. Rode with Kelly for a little while. Hooked up with Art today at Park City. Toured me all over and bought me lunch. Bonus. I ran a Naster course twice. Beat the pace setter + scored silver twice. I like this racing stuff...

• 2 weeks later...