Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Thanks for the offer bro, but I'm ok. Made it to the "white rocks" rest area after spending some time at the Golden Bike Park in the pump track warming up.

Saw a bear on the trail as I was descending. Not too big but I still didn't want to wrastle it. Never figured I would see one at Lair of the Bear.

Ink

Saw a bear on the trail as I was descending. Not too big but I still didn't want to wrastle it. Never figured I would see one at Lair of the Bear.

Ink

a real bear or was Mario running around butt naked? I've heard that he's done that more than once...

a real bear or was Mario running around butt naked? I've heard that he's done that more than once...

Riiiiight,

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor, but, he did say " little bear", which would probably be more Pete sized than I

mario

as most of the other forums on BOL go quiet for another 5 months the CO board just keeps seeing post after post. Dont you guys ever get tired of seeing each other?? :1luvu:

Off for a ride myself, taking the 29er out on the local fireroad/singletrack.

Have a great summer LCI!

as most of the other forums on BOL go quiet for another 5 months the CO board just keeps seeing post after post. Dont you guys ever get tired of seeing each other?? :1luvu:

Off for a ride myself, taking the 29er out on the local fireroad/singletrack.

Have a great summer LCI!

We don't see eachother all that often during the warmer months so we don't get tired of eachother. We still need to give eachother crap for stupid things done on the MTBs or RBs or in D.T.s case motorcycle which wasn't really his fault anyway.

You have a great summer as well OVR!

Ink

thinking of hitting LOTB in the pm Mon, give me a yell if you are interested

mario

Since I still only have the dj I will pass. That first climb was pretty brutal last thursday. I did like that I overheard some other riders though.

Rider1: I can't do anything without being clipped in

Rider2: Speaking of which, what is a dirt jump bike doing up here?

Me: I'm not a pu$$y and wanted to ride. My mtb is in the shop so this is what I had and I wasn't going to "not" ride.

Ink

Not going to ride either, I will be shooting paint in the basement office tomorrow night, the amount of prep I had to do was almost overwhelming. Painting sucks, but almost done with this phase. The remaining parts of the reno are going to be much more low key with more play time.

mario

ps Avid mechanicals are almost Idiot proof, even I can work on them!

Not sure if you remember Rob from PA, AKA Hotbeans. He will be in town tuesday and wednesday night and looking to have a few drinks with anyone available. He is on a recon mission for housing as he will be moving to the front strange in the next few months. (he would have written this himself if he remembered his password).

Glad to see you guys are still rockin'

Justin

Rob's email; rmoyers @ zoominternet . net Or let me know

just shot him an email

whaddaya mean, front strange, are ya typin in your mittens up there by canada?

It finally got warm enough to take the mittens off. If it wasn't for the flatness, it would be like WP....just with pheasants...and wind....lots of wind....and when it isn't blowing, there is a steady breeze...not sure if it is helping or hurting my golf game

I stand by the "strange"....you have Boulder.... and Colorado Springs....

PCD, I hear you. When the wife gets up here (next month), our evenings will be formula driven (the weening is about to begin). I hear that my daughter has her first cold....just started daycare...go figure.... Mama has been playing single parent for the last 8 months...damn glad that is coming to an end!

• 3 weeks later...
Next saturday the 16th, open to anyone that has ridden with us or shared a pint with us, including you mountain dwelling heathens. See you around 6

mario

Gonna try to get there after building trail all day. May be a bit late so hopefully there will be some of the best BBQ still available.

Ink

Gonna try to get there after building trail all day. May be a bit late so hopefully there will be some of the best BBQ still available.

Ink

You should be okay...

13 lb brisket

15 lb pork shoulder

4 6-8lb chikens wit a beah can up day butt

assorted sides

glad you can make it!

mario

Ugh i'll be bringing my own food, probably being the only vegetarian there.

There may be another, I know that there will be 2 meatless sides, and I can pick up a portabello for you if you would like. Honored that you are making the trek down the mountain. Addy for any that need it: 3161 west denver place, denver, celly 303 884 3768

mario