Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I'd be interested, what are you thinking?

Was originally thinking DH fun at WP like we did last year but that is the same weekend as Crankworx. Not a good one to go to WP but could be real good for Keystone or Sol Vista.

I haven't ridden all that much this season so the legs/stamina aren't in top shape yet. That said maybe able to talk me into sightseeing around/above Summit Co. I haven't done a lot of riding up there but heard there is some good stuff.

Ink

I'd be interested, what are you thinking?

I'm out for this weekend. Bike is at the shop getting worked on and we need to get a new/used vehicle soon. Also may end up doing some work to prepare for building our next boardwalk on the Nice Kitty trail before the Epic event.

Ink

Spoke with Pete;

Benjamin Gilbert Cogan

Bennie G. , Baby G. , G!.

6 lbs., 18 inchs , mother and son doing well . The sheriff is very happy and it appears that the blessed event went off without a hitch.That's the report, we're hoping to have a visit this evening and pay our respects.

Hey Snowman,

Enjoyed having you over for chatting the other day. Too bad we couldn't get a ride in though. As I said then, D.T. has also been traveling a bunch but may be able to join in also as it looks that some trips have either been called off or postponed. Let's plan this!

Folks, please don't forget that the Team Evergreen Epic put on by the Trailblazers will be happening Sept 17,18,19, 2010. We will be camping out Friday and Saturday and building trail on the 18th. The 19th is for RIDING!

Register here: http://www.teamevergreentrailblazers.org/team-evergreens-epic/

Ink

Once Bigs finishes his honey doo list for the summer, lets spend a day riding the chain and bombing WP. Then, beer and food at the Fraser digs. Bigs its all up to you to call the date. Ive got room if anyone wants to overnight.

Think Snow!

Sunday August 29th

mario

If he hasn't told you yet, Mary Beth has given birth to a baby boy. He can't wait to have Karver Kai teach him how to ride. Thats all I have for now

Congratulations Pete!!!:biggthump

mario

And Baby makes three... That's GOOD STUFF guys. It's been awhile for me, mine is 30 now, enjoy every moment... it seems like yesterday I was holding my little guy in my arms. Now he's got a 10 year old daughter and all that comes with it.

Think snow...

Don

I may be out :(

Family wants to go camping that weekend but maybe I can talk them into camping somewhere around WP. :)

Best of both worlds.

More to come later.

Ink

If Jim is lucky and has the day off, maybe we'll try to come up too. We dont' get many days off together anymore, so it would be a fun trip. He can Mountain Bike with you guys, and I can camp with concussed and KK :D

Chances are slim since we'd have to get lucky enough for him to have Sunday AND Monday off, but we'll see.

If Jim is lucky and has the day off, maybe we'll try to come up too. We dont' get many days off together anymore, so it would be a fun trip. He can Mountain Bike with you guys, and I can camp with concussed and KK :D

Chances are slim since we'd have to get lucky enough for him to have Sunday AND Monday off, but we'll see.

Cool Ang,

I'll let you know what we come up with. Would be cool to see you both without the white around.

Ink

Might I propose the weekend of September 11,12 so that DT could also join in?

Ink

Works for me, let's plan on the 11th than, I will just grab an easy ride on the front range on sunday then. Kress, change your schedule for the 11th

mario

Hey enough bike talk. This is a SNOWBOARDING forum. :eek:

And speaking of snowboarding, what ever happened to the LCS footage from Webster and his professional video posse!?!?!?

I'm bored at work. Random though.

xoxo

:1luvu:

Hey enough bike talk. This is a SNOWBOARDING forum. :eek:

xoxo

:1luvu:

Correct, this is a snowboard forum. However, this section is the RIDE BOARD. During summer the ride is Bikes so we discuss that here so enough out of you Little Miss Aspangie. :)

Didn't Ray start at thread for you Aspenites last season?

No clue about that footie, actually forgot about it.

Webster, calling Mr. Webster to the Video Section for an LCS posting.

Ink