Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

oh posh one, you are going to miss the short bus for the rest of the season, for sunday is the last day at the valley

I'm too good to go slummin this week :eplus2:

I'm gettin' taken to the fancy dancy Symphony on Saturday night, so I doubt there is any riding in my Sunday future. I still have a few tickets to use, so I'll be back soon enough.

mario

Not sure how late we'll get home from the show, which is why I said I *doubt* I'll be there. Not a definite no....and now that I know I'll miss out on the last short bus ride of the season..........hmmmm....:freak3:

I'm such a lacky with my carving seriousness, huh? I mean I've been so lazy this season I haven't made one bit of progress in my turns. :cool:

You better check to make sure your head will fit through the door at the symphony.:eplus2: Turns are never perfect for anyone, we can always use more practice.

Did I say they were perfect? Nooooooooo....

And here I was going to invite you to the DAM for beers tonight. Pffffft :boxing_sm

You're one of us so expect to be slapped around when you miss game day,(bylaw #1: EVERY DAY IS GAME DAY) Especially if its due to a late night. No exceptions

mario

Hey I can take it...I just dish it out too :eplus2:

even with visibility less than 20 ft at times. 8 just rocked, all of the snow that fell on the ridge was transported down to the valley by the 80ph winds

making a 2 inch powder day a 2 foot day. Had the tanker out for the first time this season, and I see the salesman tomorrow to pick up the vamp replacement. Life is good

mario

"Lovewind" lived up to its name on Saturday.

Ink, DT & I rode #8. Wind out of the NW got stronger as the day went on. The wind kept the riff-raff away and made for fresh tracks each run. Visibility was about as bad as I have ever experienced. Each time I got near the top of the lift, I asked myself "why am I doing this?". When I got about half-way down the run, I'd find a big stash of fresh and think "Wow this is GREAT!". I'd get back on the lift and repeat. I rode until about 2PM when my legs started to give out.

Another great day.

"Lovewind" lived up to its name on Saturday.

Ink, DT & I rode #8. Wind out of the NW got stronger as the day went on. The wind kept the riff-raff away and made for fresh tracks each run. Visibility was about as bad as I have ever experienced. Each time I got near the top of the lift, I asked myself "why am I doing this?". When I got about half-way down the run, I'd find a big stash of fresh and think "Wow this is GREAT!". I'd get back on the lift and repeat. I rode until about 2PM when my legs started to give out.

Another great day.

A True Cold Surf Experience...and something the Silver Surfer is known for :) :biggthump

Tear it up at copper, the LCI is rootin for you!

+1

Git R Dun Ice!

On another note, Saturday as John E said was good stuff. Sunday Bigs, D.T., Greenleaf and I spent most of the day on 8. At least twice as good as Saturday with more snow, more visability and more fun.

Yesterday was a secret test session on Switchback.

Ink

Got rained out today so I loaded up the element and went to lovey. Conditions where funky, had to break out a baligayva due to wind. 3" of dusty chopped up funk with more coming down, so I could'nt open it up like I wanted to, but where I could get after it, I reaalllly liked what I had under foot. This is gunna be a fun board, I hope I don't break it any time soon. May end up back up tomorrow, weather does not look very good for exterior paint work, and it looks like it may be a tanker day. And Fin fixed the pin on my fintec heel. It sucks riding 2 from the base.

mario

There is some talk about a certain Aspenite and I making a showing on Saturday too. I was going to poll to see who would be in for Saturday to go slummin' with us :eplus2:

Will post a definite yay or nay probably tomorrow.

it still sucks riding 2 from the base

complete understatement!

I was "sick" yesterday, so Shelly and I went to Lovey. Rode with LLR for awhile; she's railing the Oldenbürg she got from "the salesman" the end of last season.

Richards was good until ~1:00 when it started getting soft; they then roped-off the right half of Richards for race training. Talk about getting doubled f@*ked!!! :angryfire

Rode 3 hours with Daniel today, great conditions and perfect weather.

The Neidecker rocks!

Anybody going up tomarrow?, I'm trying to help the Sheriff with his fleet and need to catch a ride up.

I knew you could handle that board, good job!

mario